One Week From Today I Will Be Sitting On A Beach Drinking In Mexico.

The X

This is the first time we've done this. So who knows how it will be. We purchased a vacation package with no resort we've selected. They pick it for us. All they do is garuantee it's a 4.5 to 5.0 resort and they email you a week before your trip where you're staying. So we got the email today. Secrets Silversands Riviera Maya is the name. Never been there. Been to Secrets Capri and that was amazing. So I guess we'll see.

This is the first time we've done this. So who knows how it will be. We purchased a vacation package with no resort we've selected. They pick it for us. All they do is garuantee it's a 4.5 to 5.0 resort and they email you a week before your trip where you're staying. So we got the email today. Secrets Silversands Riviera Maya is the name. Never been there. Been to Secrets Capri and that was amazing. So I guess we'll see.

looks really nice

who did you go through for this?  i am interested in trying it myself, never really care which resort as long as it's decent... that's why i use hotwire for hotels

Have been there X, no joking aside, pretty nice. Really couples orientated

looks really nice

who did you go through for this?  i am interested in trying it myself, never really care which resort as long as it's decent... that's why i use hotwire for hotels

Cheap carribean.com

It was fun just waiting to see where we ended up. And you can pick certain accommodation.