GreenChihuahua is the new Wantitall4moi

KingRevolver

He played basketball with Allen Iverson, Joe Smith, and Alonzo Mourning.

He busted 3s in AI's face and blocked Alonzo's shots.

He played tennis against Tony Rutland and Bryant Stith, and beat them both in straight sets.

He's made more money in his life than most of them.

Had a friend fight on one of Money Mayweather's undercards.

Knows John Cena.

Knows all the girls from the Spearmint Rhino.

Close friend of Wynn.

Was in the store when Winston stole those crab legs.

Has banged at least 10 Russian girls from there and says they all had ?big clits?

Guy is compiling quite a list here.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All drunks are good weavers

Go sit at any bar

So true. One friend of mine is a totally honest guy I've known him all my life. When he gets really fucked up I mean really fucked up cause he can drink ALOT, he turns into the biggest bullshitter you've ever met in your life. It's fuckin hilarious.  

He played basketball with Allen Iverson, Joe Smith, and Alonzo Mourning.  true

He busted 3s in AI's face and blocked Alonzo's shots. false, other way around

He played tennis against Tony Rutland and Bryant Stith, and beat them both in straight sets. true/false, surprised anyone has heard of either of them

He's made more money in his life than most of them. false, was making a joke that they blew all their money

Had a friend fight on one of Money Mayweather's undercards.  true, although they keep canceling her fights.

Knows John Cena. false, only guy i knew in wwe wrote for them supposedly.

Knows all the girls from the Spearmint Rhino.  false, maybe twenty years ago if you said cheetahs.

Close friend of Wynn.  false, never met him, heard he's a Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

Was in the store when Winston stole those crab legs. false, im a bucs fan , dont like winston though

Has banged at least 10 Russian girls from there and says they all had ?big clits? false, prefer filipino, most russian girls do have big clits though

Guy is compiling quite a list here.

anyway, what's your delusional fantasy today.

here's one you'll like KingWeaver.

The bartender at the bar I was drinking at last night (same bar you called on your epic Vegas failure vacation), her boyfriend was the guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne in the 80s.

(I didn't believe this one myself at first, but it checks out on Wikipedia).  He came by after he went to the Knights game last night and we were joking he has to go to every game since he is their lucky charm.

this has to be a joke

Hand-timed on the track by the head coach. I am assuming human error gained me a tenth or two.

Was officially timed at a college football camp between my junior and senior years.  Ran a 4.48 and a 4.51. 

I was bored at work so I had the maintenance guy mark off 40 in the parking lot.  Me and my shift manager went out there and ran.  He did a 5.8, I ran a 6.2.  Not bad for dress shoes at my senior age.  I'm down 20 bucks though.  He's a quick little Mexican.  The owner pulled up as we were finishing and said "you boys training for the combine?"  and rolled his eyes.  I asked the sports book manager to put a line on our race and he gave me a terse "no line, off the board".