Robot vacuums

housepicks

I'd really like to pull the trigger on a couple. I'm assuming the thing can't climb stairs so I'll need another.

My question is how much debris can one of those things hold onboard?

Yes. They do have to be emptied regularly. Which is a pain. But it also shows you how much shit they suck up.

They're so small think I think they would need to be emptied frequently...

See what Feminism created?

It means that gals started making men buy Robot Vacuums so that they won't have to do it anymore!

IAG be knowing!

feminism was just a total scam to double the workforce, gloria steinem even admits she worked for the cia

government succeeded, now both spouses work full time in most families... how liberating!   :laugh

That is a good point. 

Drove prices up, created more workers, taxpayers, etc..

F'n a!

people in the usa are so dumb

they buy a big house, nice car, etc... but then they only use the car to sit in traffic going back and forth to a job they don't like where they spend so much time they can't enjoy their big house

and they are too busy running the rat race to ask who designed the race and why are they running in it

women are the worst, they say they want kids and then willingly give them up to daycare/school system/etc where they get brainwashed into the same dumbass life

people in the usa are so dumb

they buy a big house, nice car, etc... but then they only use the car to sit in traffic going back and forth to a job they don't like where they spend so much time they can't enjoy their big house

and they are too busy running the rat race to ask who designed the race and why are they running in it

women are the worst, they say they want kids and then willingly give them up to daycare/school system/etc where they get brainwashed into the same dumbass life

Yep. It's ridiculous. 

Sharp post. 

I understand where some folks want/crave/desire the bluepilled life and all that, but...........that rat race is no joke. And leads to all sorts of issues, higher divorce rate, etc..

I do not think we should go back to the 1950s/1800s or anything like that, but there should be some traditional thought mixed into modern day living. 

Altho I was joking with a fellow student the other day about the professor's not caring about her project as long as she shows that she's "A Happy Liberal," and she was like... "Well I am a happy liberal..." and proceeded to go back to the details of her project, seemingly missing the point that even University is now designed to just make folks happy liberals and accept the strings being pulled for them.

Yep. It's ridiculous. 

Sharp post. 

I understand where some folks want/crave/desire the bluepilled life and all that, but...........that rat race is no joke. And leads to all sorts of issues, higher divorce rate, etc..

I do not think we should go back to the 1950s/1800s or anything like that, but there should be some traditional thought mixed into modern day living. 

Altho I was joking with a fellow student the other day about the professor's not caring about her project as long as she shows that she's "A Happy Liberal," and she was like... "Well I am a happy liberal..." and proceeded to go back to the details of her project, seemingly missing the point that even University is now designed to just make folks happy liberals and accept the strings being pulled for them.

either you're awake or asleep, most people never wake up