Does poster IAG have a Computer bug/virus ?

Sam Odom

Weird. I thought Sam was messing with me about posting too much about BTC. Then I got paranoid that something really was wrong and worried about being hacked... he was being so cryptic about it. Maybe he was just being helpful but whole thing seemed weird.

It's Sammy. He posts in the morning only lately. Maybe he will explain if he saw what I saw at 6am tomorrow.

I messaged him and asked for clarification. All he said is to ask Kinger “maybe he did something.”

He said t it was fixed now, but I never understood what “it “ was. He kept telling me to change my avatar and I didn’t understand why. Still don’t.

I changed it early in the week I think. Then it was down for a while today, and I just put it back up now.

Last few days it was a white blank which I thought was unusual for you as you generally have either Kat or some Btc related avatar

Remember when you told me someone tried to hack your Kucoin account .Dont know if that’s related at all but I also told you a few times my texts were taking like 5 minutes to be delivered to you.

You should definitely get it checked out to be on the safe side

Last few days it was a white blank which I thought was unusual for you as you generally have either Kat or some Btc related avatar

Remember when you told me someone tried to hack your Kucoin account .Dont know if that’s related at all but I also told you a few times my texts were taking like 5 minutes to be delivered to you.

You should definitely get it checked out to be on the safe side

Yeah. I forgot about the KuCoin thing. Probably not related, but that was definitely an issue.

I guess I’ll get rid of this avatar. Not sure how that could affect anything but not taking any chances .

Yeah. I forgot about the KuCoin thing. Probably not related, but that was definitely an issue.

I guess I’ll get rid of this avatar. Not sure how that could affect anything but not taking any chances .

I would get the guy who got your Btc cash to revisit your security

Better safe than sorry

Been reading a lot on Twitter about hackers and crypto recently

I would get the guy who got your Btc cash to revisit your security

Better safe than sorry

Been reading a lot on Twitter about hackers and crypto recently

Well I use an iPad so while not immune, I think it’s tougher to hack.

I have 2FA on everything so I got that going for me, and Verizon instructed to never port my number.