It's time to stop wasting money. The save money thread.

Sol Aristatel

Yea well the mom is like 23.  lolerz.  she already leaves him home alone all day with their 2 year old now.  i think she planning on him dying soon.

Oh hahaha. I was picturing her going through menopause while trying to raise a toddler....lol.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea well the mom is like 23.  lolerz.  she already leaves him home alone all day with their 2 year old now.  i think she planning on him dying soon.

sounds like someone in my family, dad had another kid in his 60s and mom is maybe 30

kind of a sad situation when your son and your husband both need diapers!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

If I never did coke starting at 16 years  old... id have my own house, probably 2+ cars and odds are I would be married...

fukked so many relationships inhebriated

If I never did coke starting at 16 years  old... id have my own house, probably 2+ cars and odds are I would be married...

fukked so many relationships inhebriated

Yeah. But then the chances are that you'd be stuck in some bluepill illusion and not have the wisdom you that you do today. 

Then you end up divorced when the gal fucks the pool boy and wants to run off with him and so she divorce rapes you for half your stuff anyway!

You may have lucked out. And prob need to thank your 16yr old self for indulging!

That's funny. 

But I have had several ex gals who were cutters! So...be worried that I'm attracted to crazy bitches!

For some reason I opened the thread and just went to that post. I wasn’t even thinking about the context. Ha

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yeah. But then the chances are that you'd be stuck in some bluepill illusion and not have the wisdom you that you do today. 

Then you end up divorced when the gal fucks the pool boy and wants to run off with him and so she divorce rapes you for half your stuff anyway!

You may have lucked out. And prob need to thank your 16yr old self for indulging!

Interesting POV... yeah i was thinking something similar...

Shit works in mysterious ways

Interesting POV... yeah i was thinking something similar...

Shit works in mysterious ways

Yeah, man. 

I think the key is having an awareness for where you're at now and how the patterns could've played out otherwise. 

But the man that is wise and aware can always adjust his path, whereas the opposite--even in a better reality--is always dependent on that situation. 

So...you can still create whatever situation you want, bro! I think I read on another thread you're developing a new crypto or something? Perhaps that becomes big and you get rich, etc, and is something that you'd prob never have done if you're raising lil rug rats and shit, ya know? 

Rich Man Coinmuncher finds himself a better/younger gal to marry and then has kids when the coins that make up his bank account are plentiful! Ha. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yeah, man. 

I think the key is having an awareness for where you're at now and how the patterns could've played out otherwise. 

But the man that is wise and aware can always adjust his path, whereas the opposite--even in a better reality--is always dependent on that situation. 

So...you can still create whatever situation you want, bro! I think I read on another thread you're developing a new crypto or something? Perhaps that becomes big and you get rich, etc, and is something that you'd prob never have done if you're raising lil rug rats and shit, ya know? 

Rich Man Coinmuncher finds himself a better/younger gal to marry and then has kids when the coins that make up his bank account are plentiful! Ha. 

I like this plot, fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :clap