The money team requirements

Brick

King you aren’t really fitting the mold my friend, are you sure you didn’t accidentally join the weave team instead?

Video says you have to be able to protect a lot of cash but you can’t stop a 5 ft tall 100 pound woman from 100 bucks.

Also said you must be big and not flabby. I’m getting confused here.

Says floyd had a separate private jet just for his posse but when you are traveling for the team you have a Honda oddessey.

Oh shit, think I found you at the 5:30 mark. Personal posse assistant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N610AU1ddyg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i looked up the money team plays to see if you were trying to hustle them on the side and thats what came up.  Obviously some agenda behind all of this just trying to figure it out.

Not jealous either, Floyd would have to pay me a half million a year to move the family out there and be on his "team"

I have no idea what "being in it" even entails....not sure you really do either unless the info found online is all false.

You want everyone to believe you so bad yet you wont give the details of what you do or how you got in be known.  If its a huge secret why try to flaunt it on the forums?

Kinger

What’s net worth requirement

Deem do you think it has to be under a certain amount or over a certain amount.  I would guess under to keep these gorillas loyal so they cant afford to lose their income.  Otherwise may have some sharks trying to go for the big heist.

I have no idea what "being in it" even entails....not sure you really do either unless the info found online is all false.

You want everyone to believe you so bad yet you wont give the details of what you do or how you got in be known.  If its a huge secret why try to flaunt it on the forums?

Incorrect.  

Don't believe it.  I'll be OK.

What a weavoholic... guy just cant stop throwing weaves

Gonna be intervention time soon!

Dont think this guy can be stopped, he is out of control!

Honestly though would be nice to see what percentage of his stories are weaves.  Guy hit the forums in his mid twenties in his prime and he has nothing for us but smilies and gifs, but fast forward 10 years into his thirties and the guy is part of the money team driving lambos and ferraris, having people hack his computer and video taping him jacking off, strippers robbing him, and countless other funny stories.  Just doesnt add up, gotta be some weaves flying around here.  Fill us in King.