The money team requirements

Brick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Dont think this guy can be stopped, he is out of control!

Honestly though would be nice to see what percentage of his stories are weaves.  Guy hit the forums in his mid twenties in his prime and he has nothing for us but smilies and gifs, but fast forward 10 years into his thirties and the guy is part of the money team driving lambos and ferraris, having people hack his computer and video taping him jacking off, strippers robbing him, and countless other funny stories.  Just doesnt add up, gotta be some weaves flying around here.  Fill us in King.

LOL Brick the bolded event was hands down a FALSE FLAG by KR... HANDS DOWN... he was fishing for gays at TGF...

I would be terrified to check those PM's... it only makes so much sense, along with all the other signals!

In the words of Eddie Bravo... "Once you look into it...."

LOL Brick the bolded event was hands down a FALSE FLAG by KR... HANDS DOWN... he was fishing for gays at TGF...

I would be terrified to check those PM's... it only makes so much sense, along with all the other signals!

In the words of Eddie Bravo... "Once you look into it...."

Kinger never finished that story. I asked him if he paid the black mailer or how it ended but he didn't feel comfortable answering.

Kind of disappointed not getting the last chapter.