OT: I'm depressed

KingRevolver

Well said.

Kinger , get out of the fucking house and off the forum. Go be social. I hate people and hate being social but I still do it bc I know it’s important and healthy. Being a shut in isn’t a healthy lifestyle for most people. (Sleepy excluded )

donuts i'm like you.  I hate people and hate being social.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

King if you do try out some pills give us some reviews and what kind of questions you asked to get them asking for a friend

Ah, man. 

So many other ways to handle depression/anxiety/etc than taking those pills!

Medical marijuna/meditation/exercise/being in some social group/good friends/ and so much more!

True.

Because neither one is a moron...

Trump knows some dark psych tricks. And he can be a master manipulator. 

Both are incredibly narcissistic and play that up......and we're in a time where narcissism can = power when done right. 

However, when it comes to be intellectually curious, having critical thinking skills, etc, I think it can be successfully debated that both are lacking a bit. 

But....Trump can play people and power games really well, thus overcoming limitations that would otherwise plague someone. 

nothing wrong with killing yourself.  I might do it soon.  I feel like I can't go on anymore.  my life is the worst you have no idea.  always feeling less than all the time.  can't look people in the eyes cause i'm too ashamed.  no friends, no girls.  really sucks.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

nothing wrong with killing yourself.  I might do it soon.  I feel like I can't go on anymore.  my life is the worst you have no idea.  always feeling less than all the time.  can't look people in the eyes cause i'm too ashamed.  no friends, no girls.  really sucks.

cmon man seek help... never too late

try to get a  girl within your means... killing yourself not the answer... I dont judge on people that do... but is kinda fukked up and tragic dont you think?

nothing fun about tragedy

cmon man seek help... never too late

try to get a  girl within your means... killing yourself not the answer... I dont judge on people that do... but is kinda fukked up and tragic dont you think?

nothing fun about tragedy

+1.

Look at it this way....if you are at the breaking point then that means any improvement at all is heading in the right direction. 

So thus, start small and work one improvement at a time and eventually you'll get to a much better place. 

When you're at your worst, it can only get better from there! Plenty of reason to look up.