Stuck on a desert island for 3 months

IAG

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG, unless there are more female posters, you'll be on everyone's list.

Ha.

Ok I’m disqualified. Lol.

Need someone who would be the best cook out of whatever island foods are available. Houser maybe...or JD.

But I'll answer honestly:

IAG---gotta have a female around

CoinMuncher---seems chill with good philosophy

Joeybagadonuts---He'll have his Live Resin THC to share and all the forum gossip knowledge stories that he knows about. 

Would be a fun 3 months.

Amend to put GreenDoberman in place of IAG. 

He'll give us the goods on Christie! And other fun stories about his drinking life and such. 

Guy is also pretty damn wise/sharp/intelligent. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Ok I’m disqualified. Lol.

Need someone who would be the best cook out of whatever island foods are available. Houser maybe...or JD.

You need people with not only 1 skill but several... someone that HUNTS, COOKS, BUILDS, someone with medical knowledge would be crucial too.

I can hunt and cook... also young and in fair ship... cant build shit tho... took me like 1 hr to ensemble an office depot executive PC chair

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

But I'll answer honestly:

IAG---gotta have a female around

CoinMuncher---seems chill with good philosophy

Joeybagadonuts---He'll have his Live Resin THC to share and all the forum gossip knowledge stories that he knows about. 

Would be a fun 3 months.

Id be down w that crowd and I promise to behave w IAG,,,

I know drinking w Joey would be fun as shit, guy is all about having a good time.

If I was on an island for 3 months I’d want to kill myself so I would need these 3 to get me there the quickest....

Listening to Diabler start and end every sentence with ‘To be fair’

BFO pumping his fist after the second ‘To be fair’ and yelling ‘Spot On!!!

The X telling us knock knock jokes

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

If I was on an island for 3 months I’d want to kill myself so I would need these 3 to get me there the quickest....

Listening to Diabler start and end every sentence with ‘To be fair’

BFO pumping his fist after the second ‘To be fair’ and yelling ‘Spot On!!!

The X telling us knock knock jokes

LOL, this is actually pretty funny and kinda true

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

When Gabe got busted for doing all the posting, he got bored and quit. Now going full Trumptard on Twitter. I had to stop following him.

Wow how the mighty have fallen...  :laugh

I was gone and Gabe was here...

Neither of the 2 lasted long  :hurray

He thought he played me, but I played him (BTW I am almost sure Javy or Gabe where the ones calling TH's former employment, they set me up, Gabe knew I was gonna get blamed, or Javy as soon as he read my PM at EOG went on to make the call and THEN show the PM to TH, crossing himself off TH's list of suspects).

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

That will get u on a lot of lists. I wonder who would win a TGF Survivor.

if we get some good seeds we can plant some good weed too... id need it, more than the hooch   :laugh

Wow how the mighty have fallen...  :laugh

I was gone and Gabe was here...

Neither of the 2 lasted long  :hurray

He thought he played me, but I played him (BTW I am almost sure Javy or Gabe where the ones calling TH's former employment, they set me up, Gabe knew I was gonna get blamed, or Javy as soon as he read my PM at EOG went on to make the call and THEN show the PM to TH, crossing himself off TH's list of suspects).

I thought you and Gabe were buddies. What did he have against you? Doesn't seem like something he would do but he's a nut so there is no telling.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I thought you and Gabe were buddies. What did he have against you? Doesn't seem like something he would do but he's a nut so there is no telling.

That's exactly my thinking... he doesnt seem like the type but the way he denied everything in here even with proof goes to show guy loves lying... never flinched... I imagine thats the most dangerous kinda people, the ones who play it smooth and you think wouldn't hurt a fly.. take me for example buddy... the way I behave people would see coming a mile away, I become a #1 suspect because I say over the top shit. Gabe is looked as harmless.

Javy also very capable of doing so. Think odds are

-135 Javy

+175 Gabe

+360 TH made it up