Stuck on a desert island for 3 months

IAG

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly my thinking... he doesnt seem like the type but the way he denied everything in here even with proof goes to show guy loves lying... never flinched... I imagine thats the most dangerous kinda people, the ones who play it smooth and you think wouldn't hurt a fly.. take me for example buddy... the way I behave people would see coming a mile away, I become a #1 suspect because I say over the top shit. Gabe is looked as harmless.

Javy also very capable of doing so. Think odds are

-135 Javy

+175 Gabe

+360 TH made it up

He does love the drama but can't take the hits. I am not familiar with the EOG cast of characters or backstory on anything at that place.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I’m either going to need Dingo or MT so I have someone with whom to talk crypto.

Yeah that will not bring drama to our island IAG...

I like Yanks and he can build shit and fight... so 1st group would be him, IAG and Joey.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

He does love the drama but can't take the hits. I am not familiar with the EOG cast of characters or backstory on anything at that place.

place a graveyard... you not missing nada

If I was on an island for 3 months I’d want to kill myself so I would need these 3 to get me there the quickest....

Listening to Diabler start and end every sentence with ‘To be fair’

BFO pumping his fist after the second ‘To be fair’ and yelling ‘Spot On!!!

The X telling us knock knock jokes

LOL

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I mean, she picked him to Fuck in that one thread, after all. 

But women are high in agreeableness, so she really could justify taking anyone here. Both a benefit and a drawback of being a woman is being high in agreeableness on the big 5 scale.

IAG was given 3 very hard choices... 2 scumbags and 1 douche who has been well behaved recently (Teddy)

I imagine she would really fukk every other guy FIRST before those 3 given the choices. Just saying.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Hahahaha. Maybe he would teach me how to play poker.

See? I can do that too. Monkeyfucker, Brick.... lots here play me thinks. 

PO just likes pretending he is a semi pro

IAG was given 3 very hard choices... 2 scumbags and 1 douche who has been well behaved recently (Teddy)

I imagine she would really fukk every other guy FIRST before those 3 given the choices. Just saying.

Yeah. 

I thought she'd take Teddy cuz he was the Alpha of that group. PO was the BetaBux (and a food source if she killed him to eat him)

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yeah. 

I thought she'd take Teddy cuz he was the Alpha of that group. PO was the BetaBux (and a food source if she killed him to eat him)

I think she kinda guesses PO is so morbidly obese he prolly almost never can get it up due to high blood pressure...thus making the fucking a NO ACTION

Fat fukk would steal other people's food on the island and get killed sooner than later...

Yeah.

In reality I would probably take the three people that I have known the longest from the forums....based on that alone. #SPNATION

But this is not about me. I want to see where the alliances lay between the men on the forums. Apparently some of them have been shaken up recently.

In reality I would probably take the three people that I have known the longest from the forums....based on that alone. #SPNATION

But this is not about me. I want to see where the alliances lay between the men on the forums. Apparently some of them have been shaken up recently.

Women always have a hidden agenda!

I’m either going to need Dingo or MT so I have someone with whom to talk crypto.

I don't know if we should with IAG being just a nice hearted lady and she'd want to take everyone with her, or that she's a woman and has many needs and need to take 20 ppl to the island.,.. woman's got needs...

i would want the 3 quietest people, and/or the 3 people easiest to kill so i could have the island to myself

Ha I was thinking the same thing would choose some combination of Wade,kolzig,and now revolver hoping they would all kill themselves within a few months and have the island to myself

Ha I was thinking the same thing would choose some combination of Wade,kolzig,and now revolver hoping they would all kill themselves within a few months and have the island to myself

With Revolver, you'd have him spouting off all day about how "Floyd is gonna be here soon to rescue us, boys. TMT doesn't let each other down.."

ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR 3 MONTHS! 

Enjoy!