WTF? Cobra Kai on YouTube, LOL

KingRevolver

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled a LaRusso in the 10th grade....that scene where’s he’s nervous and kicking at the bricks until one breaks free, I did close to that while talking to a girl for the first time at her house and while kicking at the bricks I kicked the nozzle of the water hose that was still full/energized from the last use and sprayed her right in the face...

Funny thing is after we started dating and she would be giving me a BJ, right before I came on her Face I’d say ‘Here comes the water hose’...it was an enjoyable running joke between us

I pulled a LaRusso in the 10th grade....that scene where’s he’s nervous and kicking at the bricks until one breaks free, I did close to that while talking to a girl for the first time at her house and while kicking at the bricks I kicked the nozzle of the water hose that was still full/energized from the last use and sprayed her right in the face...

Funny thing is after we started dating and she would be giving me a BJ, right before I came on her Face I’d say ‘Here comes the water hose’...it was an enjoyable running joke between us

this sounds like a kinger weave

• 2 months later...

Energized hose......OK.

Trying way too hard even for your pathetic broke ass.

Do everyone a favor and stay off the forums.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Energized hose......OK.

Trying way too hard even for your pathetic broke ass.

Do everyone a favor and stay off the forums.

So funny, I’m just heading home from my jog and I thought about the thread about embarrassing stories and I thought I was going to tell that story and then thought Nah nobody would believe it.

I swear on everything I’ve ever loved that it happened.....haven’t you ever turned off your hose and not released the pressure thru the nozzle? It stays energized and I’m assuming that’s what happened

They have a new show... watching it now.  It's got the original Johnny Lawrence, and of course, Ralph Macchio.  LOL

Set thirty years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, the series focuses on Johnny Lawrence reopening the Cobra Kai dojo, which causes his rivalry with Daniel LaRusso to be reignited.

Hey, Kinger, wasn't there some poster who was a Cobra Kai clone on the forums somewhere? Who was that?