Who wins in a war between Iran and Israel?

WVU

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

media starting to give out hints that something is about to go down. mullahs own ppl hate them and want them out and they think it is their mission to nuke israel. wouldnt be suprised to see something suddenly happen. this is another reason i never worked whats the point just end up in a fema camp

media starting to give out hints that something is about to go down. mullahs own ppl hate them and want them out and they think it is their mission to nuke israel. wouldnt be suprised to see something suddenly happen. this is another reason i never worked whats the point just end up in a fema camp

A little less interest in world events that don't concern you, and a little more effort in finding a job and maybe paying some taxes?  JFC do we need to go over this every week?  You are a dredge on society, you realize this right?  Get the fuck out of the basement and quit holding down your parents and maybe make a semi-positive mark on humanity rather than posting on a degenerate gambling message board.

A little less interest in world events that don't concern you, and a little more effort in finding a job and maybe paying some taxes?  JFC do we need to go over this every week?  You are a dredge on society, you realize this right?  Get the fuck out of the basement and quit holding down your parents and maybe make a semi-positive mark on humanity rather than posting on a degenerate gambling message board.

just quit drinking. got it stolen during MARCH MADNESS. yes im a loser and take some blame for that. but anyways Trump keeps sending over ships thats not a good sign

how would i know. my guess is conventional war for at least a few weeks before the tactical nukes and bioweapons

EMPs are pulses of energy that can be emitted from the blast of a nuclear weapon, portable devices like high power microwave weapons (HPMWs), or even certain natural phenomenon.

Why exactly would we need to use bioweapons against Iran? Explain your logic?

first off i know nothing. but i did say Trump was going to win long before he did and that he was going to invade Iran. And that it would start the rapture, armageddon ect ect

i said it here at tgf many times in many threads that are not searchable because the search engine here is broken

laugh all you want iran is led by a bunch of david koresh clones the best thing to actually do is nuke tehran right now. small nuke taking out all gov leaders you can blame it all on Trump

I would not be opposed to a preemptive nuclear strike, i just dont think it's gonna happen.