Worst TGF forum character

WVU

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for having my back. Read you did pretty well on UFC this weekend. I still lurk here and there.. I won on Machida vs Belfort. Lost on Souze it was close...

i was rooting for jacare too... son was rooting for gastelum so i had to buy him a $8 ice cream drink, thankfully i didn't have cash on that it could've gone either way

i was rooting for jacare too... son was rooting for gastelum so i had to buy him a $8 ice cream drink, thankfully i didn't have cash on that it could've gone either way

One of guys I post and follow in Twitter bet on gastelum thought no way judges in Brazil would give him the decision

You son of a bitch. I'll stick your diamond calves right up your schlong infested asshole.

Hogg of Boss... I knew you would come... Man you need to post more. Instead of waiting for the Devils of Arizona to play... too bad they are the Wildcat of Arizona bitches.. Devils of Sun are the OBSOLETE Mules to ARIZONA CATS OF WILD

Forget the name of that shitbox forum ran by Yanks and Sperm but I always get a chuckle thinking about how Yanks called me out for creating a ghost when I didn’t even know wtf a ghost was . Fucking pocket dialed something from my old Nokia and it looked like I was trying to register another account I guess. Yanks was projecting big time lol. #neverforget

Forget the name of that shitbox forum ran by Yanks and Sperm but I always get a chuckle thinking about how Yanks called me out for creating a ghost when I didn’t even know wtf a ghost was . Fucking pocket dialed something from my old Nokia and it looked like I was trying to register another account I guess. Yanks was projecting big time lol. #neverforget

Someone hacked Blews account. He isn't this dumb even when he gets cum drunk off three guys.

Frog Fries is up there.. Annoying.

I am now a lurker here if that.. of all the posters currently posting, please explain how now I am the most annoying? Yes I first started power posting with some posters to be named later. Now I know it goes back to I am that jazz guy who owes 50 dollars, well I solved that and donated more than that to MoFo charity trailer park burned down... WVU let's play a game.. I was almost DELETED before... My DELETION has and always be in Brotha Bricka, he saved me once.. I will put the ball in his court to face my DELETION..