Be careful: Another forum stiff and chargeback artist

Yanks

Poster Govolz has charged back 5 deposits since November even though he has taken payouts on those deposits. Not sure if anyone deals with him off the forums. But he has shown up at SBG in recent months looking to side bet posters and be your PAL. If you have had any transactions with him then check your accounts.

Poster Govolz has charged back 5 deposits since November even though he has taken payouts on those deposits. Not sure if anyone deals with him off the forums. But he has shown up at SBG in recent months looking to side bet posters and be your PAL. If you have had any transactions with him then check your accounts.

He's even begging for a loan @ SBR so he can upgrade to pro status....

Yet another one deemer called out to be a deadbeat stiff.

It is unreal how many I have gotten right.

Funny thing is, I've been way wrong on book owners (Griffin + George).

Call the posters how you see em. Beat the kid in Bovada poker for $150 and he acted like he lost his savings account.

govolz

Become A Pro! Join Date: 03-26-12

Betpoints: 24

Message Me

[h=2] Need a loan for pro renewal[/h]

Taken out loans with stash, triple D and runner5k. Still owe on runners but would like enough to renew and get a gift card to make sure I get something out of pro status. Will pay half of all points to runner5k and half to whoever loans. I'm on here everyday so no problem in paying. Also I like to pay in lump sums instead of just 12 a day so if I don't win any at poker or don't play I'll let it add up a few days then pay a lump sum. Let me know and two guys can split it if need be... Pro status runs out today so would really appreciate the help thanks guys

I'd quit gambling for good if I was at the point where I'm begging people for a loan so I can be a Points Pro.

i was there once. 50 sbr pts used to be a typical bet for me. i remember i went "all in" on the blackhawks for like 425 pts once and pat kane scored an unbelievebale shootout goal to wrap it up and i was jumping up and down i was so happy.

guy is a boss