It's Fabulous to have -FH- back posting again

Sam Odom

As far as I know, MO has always posting for free here. He was all about helping the forums. He had plenty of money. Unless that has changed, I’m guessing he would be posting if you wanted to post. Or maybe he still owes cop some money and doesn’t want to because of that, but I doubt he is being influenced by a paycheck. Maybe I’m missing something (No comments from peanut gallery)

This forum will never amount to a hill of beans until mofome gets paid to post.

this forum will never amount to anything until they quit giving $25 gift cards sponsored by D books

this forum has a GREAT name for the new law being passed

they need to buy a few more .com addresses that funnel players here

this forum will never amount to anything until they quit giving $25 gift cards sponsored by D books

Like sportsprescription.com!

This forum has the most bang for the buck of any forum outside of SBR. But you need extra from them because of all the morons and scumbags.

As far as I know, MO has always posting for free here. He was all about helping the forums. He had plenty of money. Unless that has changed, I’m guessing he would be posting if you wanted to post. Or maybe he still owes cop some money and doesn’t want to because of that, but I doubt he is being influenced by a paycheck. Maybe I’m missing something (No comments from peanut gallery)

I don't think mofome ever had plenty of money. He is a multiple time stiff and finally paid off last time. A person with money does not stiff repeatedly. He also has way too much time on his hands to have money.

I don't think mofome ever had plenty of money. He is a multiple time stiff and finally paid off last time. A person with money does not stiff repeatedly. He also has way too much time on his hands to have money.

Well I should say had plenty of money short term anyway. He had won that $230,000 or whatever it was. I have a bad feeling he went all in or heavy on the election. He gave a lot of money away. He didn’t have normally have an extravagant lifestyle tho. I thought he was stiffing Cop out of principle somebody said. You should never bet with someone if you want to stiffthem on principle, not ok. But I find this easier to believe than Mo not having $1000.

Mo was broke for most of his posting career.  He had a string of great success with fantasy sports so he was "rich" for at least a little bit.  I'm making an educated guess on him being broke again.  He never had a real job and he never had a drivers license which i find extremely weird.

Well I should say had plenty of money short term anyway. He had won that $230,000 or whatever it was. I have a bad feeling he went all in or heavy on the election. He gave a lot of money away. He didn’t have normally have an extravagant lifestyle tho. I thought he was stiffing Cop out of principle somebody said. You should never bet with someone if you want to stiffthem on principle, not ok. But I find this easier to believe than Mo not having $1000.

Was that the fantasy story? That was probably BS. But since he paid people must have won something. $230,000 would not last mofome long. He does not have an extravagant lifestyle because he has no money. He would burn through 230K in no time.

Mo was broke for most of his posting career.  He had a string of great success with fantasy sports so he was "rich" for at least a little bit.  I'm making an educated guess on him being broke again.  He never had a real job and he never had a drivers license which i find extremely weird.

I agree with that, but the reason he came back as he had won over $200,000. Maybe a lot of that had to go to the tax man, maybe he saw the money running out and threw a Hail Mary on Hillary. But there was a period of time where he had some money.....if he is broke again then maybe paying him as a poster would be the only option. I just don’t think it was ever about the money for him. Or maybe he felt like he could do it when he had money but now it would not be worth his time. Very divisive figure. Not sure if would be good for for them or not. He can be the greatest guy and he can also be an asshole. I suppose that is true for most everyone.

Was that the fantasy story? That was probably BS. But since he paid people must have won something. $230,000 would not last mofome long. He does not have an extravagant lifestyle because he has no money. He would burn through 230K in no time.

The fantasy thing was confirmed by several people. I saw the link at one time. He was giving money away so I know he had some for that.If he burned through that money quickly it was on gambling or giving it away. I don’t know what else he would do with it. He was pretty much always at home.

It was true.  He posted screen shots and he also posted pics of 100k stacks of cash.  Not sure why he had so much cash on hand, but likely it was bookie related.