It's Fabulous to have -FH- back posting again

Sam Odom

I agree with that, but the reason he came back as he had won over $200,000. Maybe a lot of that had to go to the tax man, maybe he saw the money running out and threw a Hail Mary on Hillary. But there was a period of time where he had some money.....if he is broke again then maybe paying him as a poster would be the only option. I just don’t think it was ever about the money for him. Or maybe he felt like he could do it when he had money but now it would not be worth his time. Very divisive figure. Not sure if would be good for for them or not. He can be the greatest guy and he can also be an asshole. I suppose that is true for most everyone.

It was never about the money. He was helping the forum. But he obviously was not doing anything when he was posting. He's very entertaining but has a few screws loose which is why he is. He will forever be a mystery. Such is the legend.

The fantasy thing was confirmed by several people. I saw the link at one time. He was giving money away so I know he had some for that.If he burned through that money quickly it was on gambling or giving it away. I don’t know what else he would do with it. He was pretty much always at home.

Well if he won that much money at fantasy he definitely would have lost it all because he wasn't doing anything smart.

ACH, I'm pretty sure you wanted to suck Mo's dick at one time and then you and he also got into heated discussions.  It wasn't easy to tell if you were flirting or bashing

I thought mofome was funny and I liked trolling him and going back and forth. The only disagreement I can recall was him saying Clinton should have picked up Warren as his VP.