RIP Anthony Bourdain

RDTrains

I've spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America," he continued. "There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love."

"When we deny them their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views, however different they may be than ours, when we mock them at every turn, and treat them with contempt, we do no one any good."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Who the hell wants to go to Poland?

cheap country

lots of historical places to visit in Warsaw, Cracow and Legia

girs are hot and pretty open about sex, like slavic women

Never heard of the guy but googled him and I have gaydar and this dude was gay....

90% of make suicides is by gay males in the closet ....most likely his lover was threatening to out him unless he paid big $$$

wouldn't doubt it.  is Lord Yanks and Boatboatboat gay?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Very true! You’ve been to Poland muncher ??

BAUS

no, but I am an informed guy

I made some research for a little sex, drugs and rocknroll backpacking tour I wanna execute... not aiming to pay for it either just ask random girls out on the street, pubs etc

Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and obv Russia all targets

Apparently his younger-gal gf may have been one with Borderline Personality and cheating on him with a much younger man.

Of course, that is only speculation that I have read but those gals can fuck mens' heads up. So yeah.

I feel for his daughter, as I guess he recently talked about trying to heal his depression for her sake and all of that.

Bourdain could get any girl he wanted..he had that "it" that chicks gravitate to