Brock's CFL DRIPPINGS

ronald

He bet MONT for more IN-game, so he stated.

Official scorer BAUS graded the game a win for him if not mistaken.

That is correct. The Montreal in-game bet is the one we use for official grading. Brock sitting at 5-1 this young CFL season. 

BAUS 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bets with FishMush are obviously fake for page views. Only someone like that retard from Mask or beetle juice from Howard Stern would book the MIDGE’s action

I was actually having a conversation with -FH WAGERING- at SOUTH POINT (one of the rare times he been seen there recently to due to the ball and chains of owning the DOG...) as the details of the first bet got settled.  Although I was shaking my head at the prospects I'm 99.728% sure those are all real CONFIRMED bets...

I was actually having a conversation with -FH WAGERING- at SOUTH POINT (one of the rare times he been seen there recently to due to the ball and chains of owning the DOG...) as the details of the first bet got settled. Although I was shaking my head at the prospects I'm 99.728% sure those are all real CONFIRMED bets...

Holy Smokes!!!!

Sounds good.  Im sitting at 1-1 +3 units fading Skippy this young CFL season.  

BC +240 LOSER

Montreal +400 WINNER

:scooter

Believe that is correct in this thread, which by the way, we need a UNITS update from BAUS from AXL since he is betting big favs regularly.

For instance, DOOBLER at 1-1 may be up more than AXL at 5-1