Lock this Bet in Right Now for Tomorrow 6 AM

Moldoveanu

France team total over 2  odds are -155 but were -130 earlier should have posted this in the morning but did not think the odds

would change so much! really strong Feeling France Wins 3,4-1 here ill give a goal to australia 

i just dont see how australia would hold france to just 1 goal if at most 2 goals we at least get a push 

i just dont see how australia would hold france to just 1 goal if at most 2 goals we at least get a push

Huh? It’s soccer. France could have 75% possession and outshoot them 25-2 and get shutout. The US B- team just held France scoreless for 80 minutes, so how is it hard to see a scenario where they don’t score at least 2?

Huh? It’s soccer. France could have 75% possession and outshoot them 25-2 and get shutout. The US B- team just held France scoreless for 80 minutes, so how is it hard to see a scenario where they don’t score at least 2?

This is world cup friendlies are different jfc why u looking at something that has no meaning at all when France had their b and c squad on the field , theere is no motivation there is no energy it's just plain practice

You need to understand when things are serious and when they are not obviously your head is still somewhere

This is world cup friendlies are different jfc why u looking at something that has no meaning at all when France had their b and c squad on the field , theere is no motivation there is no energy it's just plain practice

You need to understand when things are serious and when they are not obviously your head is still somewhere

Mbappe - Griezmann - Giroud

Pogba - Kante - Matuidi

Right, their “B or C” team...

Good point.

Except for the fact that France made their first sub in the 58th minute.

Who gives a shit it means absolutely nothing even if USA would have won 3-0

If u don't know how players respond in the biggest stage of competition u have no business watching sports or even bet on them

Who gives a shit it means absolutely nothing even if USA would have won 3-0

If u don't know how players respond in the biggest stage of competition u have no business watching sports or even bet on them

Translation: I have no idea who was on the field or what happened...

Hint - you can learn a lot from friendlies in the run-up into tournaments.

How come ur not talking about France beating Italy 3-1 or draw with Germany 2-2 , beating Holland 4-0 , England 3-2, Russia 3-1

U worry about a practice game that has no meaning at all and players could care less

I’ve got money on France tomorrow...I’m just commenting on your ridiculous “LOCKs” or games where there is “no way” it can’t hit. Especially when the extent of your research involves saying that France put out a B or C team last week (false) or that starters were off by halftime (false). Soccer is a high variance sport where the use of a term like “lock” is amateur hour.