GTbets warning

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

GTbets is currently offering a 100% reload bonus for foots this year.

DO NOT PLAY THERE.

You cannot trust any book that has in their fine print they can void your winnings if they feel you are a "professional" punter, member of a syndicate, ect...

Good books do not give a shit if you are a "professional".

These type books that claim this say it's at "their discretion" whether you are a pro or not.

I challenge you to check where you are playing at, read the fine print and see if they singing the same song.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I put in a lot of work to my plays. I will be damned if I play at a book that can void my winnings because they deem me as "professional".

And you're right, bonuses complicate things. That's why it's better not to fuck around with them. But what I'm saying about GTbets has nothing to do with the bonus.

I'm saying do not play there if you plan on winning. They will either tie your funds up with shenanigans or just slow pay.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I read about it across the street. I can't verify the 100% deposit part personally....or the limiting, stiffing, and being generally sneaky bastards that void winnings and limit winners.

Just these type of things I read from time to time.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Well correction, the confiscating your winnings if they think you are a sharp, I can verify because I have read it myself on their website. Which is why I would never play at GT bets.

There are just sooo many loopholes in the t&c's of most bonus shops, my initial reaction is to never play at them. But sometimes the +ev is too good to pass up, so it really does become a risk-reward decision. I think that you really have to do your homework before you post up at a bonus shop, because you really can be playing with fire.

Well correction' date=' the confiscating your winnings if they think you are a sharp, I can verify because I have read it myself on their website. Which is why I would never play at GT bets.[/size']

they've never confiscated anyone's winnings.

this "the sky is falling" stuff, warning about something that has never happened once, isn't helping anyone

they've never confiscated anyone's winnings. this "the sky is falling" stuff' date=' warning about something that has never happened once, isn't helping anyone [/quote'] Right. All books have a 'fuck you' clause but it's never used. Their selections and website suck but they do pay and do give best bonus available anywhere (straight cash homey) right now.

Well correction' date=' the confiscating your winnings if they think you are a sharp, I can verify because I have read it myself on their website. Which is why I would never play at GT bets.[/size']

they've never confiscated anyone's winnings.

this "the sky is falling" stuff, warning about something that has never happened once, isn't helping anyone

agree. no need for this thread.

Not overly concerned about GT Bets stiffing, but they do limit quickly. Had me down to $50 limits the very next day after depositing due to "player profile" they said was reported by another book I played at years ago (VIP). Scummy move IMO. I eventually busted out on my deposit and have no intention of going back.

• 3 months later...
You can only do a redirect if you own the URL. So they either bought bet islands or they are bet islands

I doubt SSLP was still paying for the url, they probably bought it for $5 somewhere without having the slightest idea that it was a former stiff book. This book is run by ex vip employees curacao, it's not near Costa Rica.