Left or Right Thursday {6/28}

Sharp Square

The one on the right looks like she’s sitting at a beauty shop. She could’ve had a little help here. That being said, it takes a lot for a girl to look pretty in that kind of horrible uniform.

Lol that's a cop uniform I believe and if that's horrible I don't know what kind of garbage ur wearing

If u don't see she's posing for a picture Iag ur a girl but you are really clueless have bad taste

Lol that's a cop uniform I believe and if that's horrible I don't know what kind of garbage ur wearing

If u don't see she's posing for a picture Iag ur a girl but you are really clueless have bad taste

I know what it is. I know she is posing for a picture. Your argument makes no sense. I don’t like uniforms. I would never wear a uniform.....I do not have bad taste. I doubt that girl would choose to wear her uniform out on a date. It was a compliment to her, nothing else.

I know what it is. I know she is posing for a picture. Your argument makes no sense. I don’t like uniforms. I would never wear a uniform.....I do not have bad taste. I doubt that girl would choose to wear her uniform out on a date. It was a compliment to her, nothing else.

thats not a date she is working at her job at a desk why you always have to throw things that are far apart 

if you would have had that uniform people would have been throwing rocks at you it actually looks really good on her and very sexy uniform

thats not a date she is working at her job at a desk why you always have to throw things that are far apart

if you would have had that uniform people would have been throwing rocks at you it actually looks really good on her and very sexy uniform

Fucking troll...sigh.