The SLEEPY/BROCK contest will never happen

ronald

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The angry midget wouldn't post up.

Another MERRY MEN Homosexual human being failed thread.

Carry on.

RONALD McARNOLD drippings thread......1500+ replies, 15,000+ views in roughly two to three weeks.

We ask politely that you stay in the far right lane designated for slower traffic.

Why? Because I have strongly advised against it. Sleepy is a known STIFF in forumville.

I don't have a clue about sleepy but hard to imagine Brock coming up with the money for any contest since, between the uber fares already having Tony's name on them and having most of the 5dimes balance tied up in if bets with the rest getting fired away nightly on the "the best" -800 on the board, not being able to squeeze in a withdraw keeps him kindof of cash poor...

I don't have a clue about sleepy but hard to imagine Brock coming up with the money for any contest since, between the uber fares already having Tony's name on them and having most of the 5dimes balance tied up in if bets with the rest getting fired away nightly on the "the best" -800 on the board, not being able to squeeze in a withdraw keeps him kindof of cash poor...

tell me how you know the first Fucking thing about my bankroll jagoff.

I could do it today if I choose to, but I don't.

So fuck off

So fuck off

No you couldn’t

I dangled a free $750 in front of your face last weekend. Said I’d book any bet you wanted and would pay you the second your play won VIA bitcoin

You didn’t have two fucking pennies to your name to post up with Kniger

You’re flat dead broke. Living Uber fare to Uber fare

So fuck off

Eric as I've demonstrated over and over I'm happy to either tell or allude to everything I know as long as I have the requisite permission.... 

Anyhow (since your former runner is still waiting on repayment of the cash that "disappeared" during the FLOAT PERIOD...)  why don't you just share all the details I don't have and the silly game we are being forced to play can end?  :bulb

Eric as I've demonstrated over and over I'm happy to either tell or allude to everything I know as long as I have the requisite permission....

Anyhow (since your former runner is still waiting on repayment of the cash that disappeared during the FLOAT PERIOD...) why don't you just share all the details I don't have and the silly game we are being forced to play can end?

Oh wow.

I feel another poverty midget burial on the horizon

Anyhow (since your former runner is still waiting on repayment of the cash that "disappeared" during the FLOAT PERIOD...) why don't you just share all the details I don't have and the silly game we are being forced to play can end? :bulb

listen, Person who inserts genitals into their mouth

He LOST 8k of my Fucking money, vanished like a fart in the wind

So I got 2500 back the only way I could, didn't cost him a penny either, Frank paid it.

So go fuck your ass pal