Had a monster day Sunday

roachman

yeah but the way you play Its no surprise you are down 8K plus i am pretty sure you are going to lose that 18K in a couple of days or weeks

playing like this will get you bankrupt faster then brock can eat his steak with fries and 5 burgers with Soda anI

If it happens it won`t be the first, at least you won`t see me begging for a loan from forumville. I don`t normally do parlays it was my last 261 in my account.   I have won over 75k from BJ this year, plus I have a renewable BR.

If it happens it won`t be the first, at least you won`t see me begging for a loan from forumville. I don`t normally do parlays it was my last 261 in my account.   I have won over 75k from BJ this year, plus I have a renewable BR.

of course you dont cause you probably got money and own a business of some kind if you are betting so much a game 1500$ straight bets obviously you got money coming from somewhere other then your job or you own a bus or you just have a job that pays a lot but if you dont and just got a lucky streak then all of that will be gone pretty soon