Edibles Question

Sol Aristatel

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I dont think X is dumb...

Maybe too warm hearted and "out there" which is seen as naive by bitter berries like us Dobber

We tend to assume (wrongly and at our own peril) people who lack a dark side (or are too good at hiding it) are square

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

i mean revolver is a complete dipshit too and we idolize him.  but good god is he an imbecile.

cant argue with that

I like him and wish him well... but his behavior has been annoying and erratic

the x, you need to stop doing drugs.  its time to grow up and raise a family.  you are a good kid, although not very bright, and you have a good girl.

Don't worry about me pal. I'm doing just fine. And I come from a family of engineers and doctors. Runs in the family. I'm just not uptight. I try not to take anything seriously outside my job.

When you're an assistant Global manager of GE. and Draiger International (Bio Med Devices) And currently training to be full time manager when my boss retires this year you can Holla. Another Tremendous thing. I go from paying $1650 a month for rent. To about $790 on a mortgage on a house that's about 400sq ft more because I put down. That's basically brand new. We're the first people to live in the house since its been completely renovated. Everything brand new. Moving in tomorrow. The only thing I have to do is buy a lawnmower.

So you keep your bottle of hand sanitizer and pulling them slots. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Like I said. We're doing just fine.

Don't worry about me pal. I'm doing just fine. And I come from a family of engineers and doctors. Runs in the family. I'm just not uptight. I try not to take anything seriously outside my job.

When you're an assistant Global manager of GE. and Draiger International (Bio Med Devices) And currently training to be full time manager when my boss retires this year you can Holla. Another Tremendous thing. I go from paying $1650 a month for rent. To about $790 on a mortgage on a house that's about 400sq ft more because I put down. That's basically brand new. We're the first people to live in the house since its been completely renovated. Everything brand new. Moving in tomorrow. The only thing I have to do is buy a lawnmower.

So you keep your bottle of hand sanitizer and pulling them slots. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Like I said. We're doing just fine.

And besides all that you’re young enough that you can pay off a 30 year mortgage by the time you retire. You made the right move at the right time.