Edibles Question

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a regular user of coke, opioids, mdma, psychedelics, benzos and special k

we dont have meth here... thank god

i want to do more DMT, ayahuasca and peyote

most amazing stories are on mushrooms or lsd hands down :hurray

Knew a Marine Corps troop who was a frequent peyote user. Guy used too isolate himself in bathrooms. Was very bazaar!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Knew a Marine Corps troop who was a frequent peyote user. Guy used too isolate himself in bathrooms. Was very bazaar!

hahah, some drugs go hand in hand with isolation

most become more dangerous once you enter that zone

i have come to learn being a functional drug user demands the utmost tenacity... but yeah... come past 40 and you been doing shit for 25 years your memory aint the same, one losses sharpness and basic health, gotta slow down sooner than later or live a very, very worthless life forever past the point of no return

i have come to learn being a functional drug user demands the utmost tenacity... but yeah... come past 40 and you been doing shit for 25 years your memory aint the same, one losses sharpness and basic health, gotta slow down sooner than later or live a very, very worthless life forever past the point of no return

We went to a house party in Orange County and after the first hour he locked himself in the basement bathroom for 5 hours.

Bastard missed the strip poker match. Unreal!!!

Is why I’m strictly just booze. Do miss the coke sence.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

We went to a house party in Orange County and after the first hour he locked himself in the basement bathroom for 5 hours.

Bastard missed the strip poker match. Unreal!!!

loooool  :laugh  :laugh

yep I have missed some good ones due to similar antisocial behavior

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Is why I’m strictly just booze. Do miss the coke sence.

I need balance... everything in excess is bad EVEN MODERATION.

I just need to decrease the 3 day-long benders once a week... and focus more on fucking and drinking, less snorting more socializing.

In All seriousness. Poster JD. Helped me through alot of tough times. He was going through some things as well as myself.(Not like mine) he always kept me positive. Despite his issues. I'll never forget that. We were just keyboard pals. Thats it, but he was always there and I'll never forget his support. And his overall demeanor. Just a really great guy across the board. And if I'm ever. EVER in his hood. I'm going to make him take me out for lunch or dinner. His family and mine. My treat.

In All seriousness. Poster JD. Helped me through alot of tough times. He was going through some things as well as myself.(Not like mine) he always kept me positive. Despite his issues. I'll never forget that. We were just keyboard pals. Thats it, but he was always there and I'll never forget his support. And his overall demeanor. Just a really great guy across the board. And if I'm ever. EVER in his hood. I'm going to make him take me out for lunch or dinner. His family and mine. My treat.

That’s awesome! Always thought JD was solid.

cool post,  i could tell JD is  good peeps in my few interactions with him