What are the top CHICKEN WING places in Vegas?

ronald

Brock should have his own Google Maps app... where he tells you where to turn and eat.

"Turn right in 1000 feet, fucko!!"

"Pull into Tacos El Gordo and get the Tacos Al Pastor, you motherfucker. TREMENDOUS."

watch Brock make a food app like this and become a millionaire.

That's for sure...………..in addition, it's a damn CORNHUSKER bar. :puke

Lol, I actually used to go to the Husker watch parties a few years back... With my relocation to Vegas, the new strong coach hire, and my six year old “Las Vegas Nebraskan” shirt having one or two more holes than I usually find accceptable I’m going to definitely making a few return trips this year...

Fish if you are BRAVE ENOUGH we could share a cheap pitcher (will occasionally make an exception to the no drinking rule for important social events like COLLEGE FOOTBALL...) and catch the Iowa/Nebraska game there this year...

Fish if you are BRAVE ENOUGH we could share a cheap pitcher (will occasionally make an exception to the no drinking rule for important social events like COLLEGE FOOTBALL...) and catch the Iowa/Nebraska game there this year...

PASS, JFC SON

My ONE day off for Saturday football is slated for NAVY @ AIRFORCE(which 50-50 you will be at) or a game in AMES, Iowa, perhaps when Oklahoma visits the small TOWN to take on the Clones.

PASS, JFC SON

My ONE day off for Saturday football is slated for NAVY @ AIRFORCE(which 50-50 you will be at) or a game in AMES, Iowa, perhaps when Oklahoma visits the small TOWN to take on the Clones.

Lol, Nebraska natives are typically a friendly bunch sir... Very LITTLE danger in you sporting your Hawkeyes jersey sir.

Lol, Nebraska natives are typically a friendly bunch sir... Very LITTLE danger in you sporting your Hawkeyes jersey sir.

Have attended a few NEB games, in Iowa City, as well as in Lincoln...……...first game in Lincoln saw Iowa native Roger Craig ramble for what seemed like 500 yds in a massive blowout for the then mighty Huskers.

Do Husker fans still wear Texaco cowboy hats?

Have attended a few NEB games, in Iowa City, as well as in Lincoln...……...first game in Lincoln saw Iowa native Roger Craig ramble for what seemed like 500 yds in a massive blowout for the then mighty Huskers.

Do Husker fans still wear Texaco cowboy hats?

My first game in Lincoln...……….ROZIER and CRAIG shared the RB duties(JFC, what a tandem)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LINCOLN — Iowa resembled the Pittsburgh Steelers in uniform only Saturday. Nebraska opened its season by giving the Hawkeyes a steel belting.

For much of a warm and sunny day, the Cornhuskers hogged the road as they powered to a 42-7 victory. The Huskers had a blowout - but in this case, it was no accident.

“We just told them to go out and play hard, and give Iowa their due,” Nebraska Coach Tom Osborne said. “Last year was last year. This year was this year. We don’t play on the revenge thing at all.”

It was the last game in the series between the two teams, and the Cornhuskers obviously didn’t want Coach Hayden Fry to have the final say. The Hawks won once in the four game series - last year’s 10-7 upset at Iowa City.

Iowa, which started wearing uniforms similar to the Steelers when Fry was hired three seasons ago, soon found they wouldn’t be able to repeat last year’s win.

Nebraska marched 80 yards on its first possession, with fullback Doug Wilkening scoring on a 3-yard run. By halftime, the Huskers had opened a 28-0 lead and had out-yarded Iowa 250 to 1.

“I didn’t know that. That’s interesting,” said Charlie McBride, Nebraska’s defensive coordinator. “If we had that at the end of the game I’d feel a whole lot better, but I’m pretty happy.”

On the offensive side, Nebraska’s domination showed that the passing attack will be an integral part of the Husker repertoire. Nebraska gained more yards passing than rushing in the first half. 127 to 123. The Huskers finished with 160 yards passing and 343 rushing for the game.

The Cornhuskers also showed a new formation - called a weak set - that was mildly successful. The formation is designed to take best advantage of I-back Mike Rozier and Roger Craig, who played both fullback and I-back in a game for the first time.