What is your favorite place in sin city

WVU

Was in Mesquite yesterday, I'm 69 years old and seen ONE gal entire day would remotely think about being with...……….well not remotely, she was a pretty hot cocktail waitress at the EUREEEEEEKA and she would have been a no-brainer sidekick, lol

Alot of posters struggle to read between the lines.... For example I’m leaving for COLORADO on Saturday and don’t need to be there till late Sunday. As long as my beater (that I’m currently having problems with...) doesn’t die on the way I’m currently working on cleaning up trip plans so I can spend all of Saturday afternoon (if needed...) SCOUTING “pretty girls” in beautiful MESQUITE...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only drink water. Nothing else.

When I did drink soda, I liked the Coke at In N Out. That's about the only thing I really ever liked there.

I can get away with this overseas (where either getting "real" Dr. Pepper requires scouting and going to a place like an international grocery store or Dr. Pepper doesn't have real sugar/American death sweetener in it like places like England / most of Europe...) but in the United States, where I can get my crack on almost any corner, my self-restraint is much weaker...