Whatever happened to gas prices rising this summer?

mikeman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucked up my wrist in the spring so just started playing again last week.

You one of those alcoholic parents at the games who are slurring their words by the 5th inning?

nah i dont even talk to the kids while they are playing thats dumb. They both hosted tournaments past two weeks which makes lot of money for the club. So that means shit ton of field duty. 16 team tournamnts on 3 fields absolute shit show 12 hr days. Lot of raking, watering, dragging, etc. I fucked up the batters box pretty bad for championship game and some parents got all salty. Was like 10 beers in.my other buddy was worse they wouldnt let him ride the Sand Pro (toro) after like 3 oclock.

I bust my balls for those clubs . Money goes to club for unis, field improvement etc. We raised money for new batting cages this year with pitching machines, lights etc. You can hire guys to maintain fields during tournaments but they cost a fortune so me and 6 or 7 guys do it. Those Yeti tumblers keep beer amazingly cold.

Sports J’s posts are almost unreadable. No grammar police for him. Wonder why?

although in my late 30s i feel and look younger so trends i follow tend to b younger crowd hence clubbing and bad grammer on a forum site not doing a resume so could care less about grammer if u couldnt tell by the no periods or cap letters.

although in my late 30s i feel and look younger so trends i follow tend to b younger crowd hence clubbing and bad grammer on a forum site not doing a resume so could care less about grammer if u couldnt tell by the no periods or cap letters.

My wife taught at a black for 2 years when she first started. Those jobs are easier to get with no experience because most people don’t want to teach kids that don’t want to be taught.

I am aware that even average writing and speaking skills are looked down upon in your communities.