Jerry Jones says his players will be required to stand during the anthem...

KingRevolver

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think white players support Trump less than the US as a whole because they are under the age of 50 and have been exposed to blacks their entire lives. So the whitey players probably support Trump at about a 55% rate.

You might be right on the number,  but I'm not sure the "exposure" you talk about is a good thing. Cops dont start out hating blacks you know, it's a result of long and constant exposure.

You might be right on the number,  but I'm not sure the "exposure" you talk about is a good thing. Cops dont start out hating blacks you know, it's a result of long and constant exposure.

The number that "support" Trump is actually about 5%. They are in their 20s and all they care about is playing football, screwing girls and getting drunk. They don't care if Bernie is president.

Cops are pretty racist by nature. It attracts a type of person that wants to be in control and are militaristic and they are usually extremely racist.

lets see its 2018 and your still ignorant racist and spout out dumb shit with no facts and still use faux news for your education youre an overall failure but it should b expected when you breed with family members poor lil mikey.

Mikeman's a cuntacunt, J. That will never change. Dumber than dogshit.

A physically ugly man too, from what Pierre says.

The number that "support" Trump is actually about 5%. They are in their 20s and all they care about is playing football, screwing girls and getting drunk. They don't care if Bernie is president.

Cops are pretty racist by nature. It attracts a type of person that wants to be in control and are militaristic and they are usually extremely racist.

There are some polls that show Trump is surging among black men,  as high as the mid-high teens, black women(being really dumb) languish in the low single digits. if trump could ever get above 10% overall among blacks, that would be the end of the democratic party(as far as controlling congress in concerned), which is why they're trying to flood the country with foreigners. They lost working class whites and union types a long time ago.

i agree cops are extremely racist, i just claim it's because they learn to hate them, being exposed to nothing but bad every day.

There are some polls that show Trump is surging among black men,  as high as the mid-high teens, black women(being really dumb) languish in the low single digits. if trump could ever get above 10% overall among blacks, that would be the end of the democratic party(as far as controlling congress in concerned), which is why they're trying to flood the country with foreigners. They lost working class whites and union types a long time ago.

i agree cops are extremely racist, i just claim it's because they learn to hate them, being exposed to nothing but bad every day.

Don't think the Trump and black vote is going to work out nearly as well as hoped.

Don't think the Trump and black vote is going to work out nearly as well as hoped.

He got the most ever(in recent history) last time.

Black men like him because he's good for jobs, and because Trump is fighting against all the immigrants who are coming in , taking jobs from black people as well as holding down wages..

Pretty simple to grasp the concept of following the rules. Not all jobs have the same rules. Just because they make 5 mil a year vs the next guy in line that makes 250k. That's noise, the fact is a rule is set in place for everyone. Jerry Jones can't just go sign whoever he wants to have unlimited cap space , because he wants to .... He has a cap like everyone else.