Need your guys take on this

Yanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful letting anyone stay at your house longer than a few days.

In many states if someone stays over for more than 10 days , they are considered a resident even if not on a lease or paying rent and you’ll need to formally a evict them.

Absolutely absurd law and it actually happened to me in the past.

Cops kept apologizing and saying how bad they felt for not being able to help me get the person out.

Eating by yourself is fine.

I took an Uber to Jack's a few weeks ago when my girl was at her dad's house for the weekend. Even got hit on by a couple of waitresses. One was the manager's daughter and she gave me free dessert and her phone number. She was beautiful. 20yr old Brazilian. Smokin hot.

I smiled and thought The X'ers still got it.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Be careful letting anyone stay at your house longer than a few days.

In many states if someone stays over for more than 10 days , they are considered a resident even if not on a lease or paying rent and you’ll need to formally a evict them.

Absolutely absurd law and it actually happened to me in the past.

Cops kept apologizing and saying how bad they felt for not being able to help me get the person out.

holy fucking shit

thats absurd

was it a woman?

Invite the lady friend to dinner, play a little Blackjack w/her, have a couple drinks. Then go to the room... Do not, I repeat Do not get sloppy, til the night with your lady is done...

That first post Was Not all I had to say bout that!!

Be Cool, Mike...

Sloppy? I take it you have never done a bunch of cocaine while drinking

Invite the lady friend to dinner, play a little Blackjack w/her, have a couple drinks. Then go to the room... Do not, I repeat Do not get sloppy, til the night with your lady is done...

That first post Was Not all I had to say bout that!!

Be Cool, Mike...

This could be worst advice ever given out on a forum :laugh

No preference. Last one I had was Asian. And 4 showed up with some tiny black guy and I got to choose. She kept trying to put her finger in my ass which I didn’t like.

So anything but Asian..

Before that I had a light skinned negro and a Latino for a 3 some. That was enjoyable.

Rarely attracted to dark skinned blacks and Latinos so prob a white chick and or browner lighter skinned Latino

latino??? Yanks you had a 3some with another dude??

Eating by yourself is fine.

I took an Uber to Jack's a few weeks ago when my girl was at her dad's house for the weekend. Even got hit on by a couple of waitresses. One was the manager's daughter and she gave me free dessert and her phone number. She was beautiful. 20yr old Brazilian. Smokin hot.

I smiled and thought The X'ers still got it.

weave of the day