Can't wait for winter

D-Hustle

Agree with the legendary Fishfuck about summers in Las Vegas, the heat doesn’t bother me that much hate the wind in the winter more.

Does kind of suck though when it’s 105-115 for weeks at a time though. Just bought a new car that has a sunroof and can never use it. Can’t wait for September to come.

wow what were you doing in Iceland?

I've booked some really dumb trips over the years (thanks a lot, booze and pills) but never thought about going to iceland

Around 2 years ago an airline called “wow” started running cheap flights between the us and Europe with a lay over there.

Had to go to Ireland for work and saw the flight was like half priced if I went through Iceland. My boss let me expense my hotel there to make up for the flight savings.

Interesting place for sure , almost feels like you’re on another planet anywhere outside the main cities. There are even weird shit on the freeways like “elf crossing “ signs and big metal Viking statues.