Blake Griffin has to pay $258K monthly in child support...

KingRevolver

so the dumb cvnt can shit out a kid and instantly become rich?

Harsh, pal.  That's what these fuckin' idiots get for being stupid fucks!  

If I'm some rich athlete, I'm not going to go around producing babies left and right because I know it's going to end up costing me.  

Men refuse to learn this lesson, and some of these women take advantage, yes.

A report from Radar Online surfaced on Wednesday claiming that Detroit Pistons big man Blake Griffin was ordered to pay $258,000 per month in child support to his ex-fiancee, Brynn Cameron.

That’s an insane amount of money — and would total more than $3 million per year.

Griffin and Cameron cleared that up on Friday, releasing a joint statement disputing that report.

“The recent reports of the financial details of the child support agreement between Blake Griffin and Brynn Cameron are inaccurate,” the statement said, according to the Detroit Free Press. “Both sides have settled amicably and are moving forward with co-parenting their two children. Due to the confidential nature of the agreement, no further details will be released.”

Details of that agreement were not made public. According to a TMZ report, though, Griffin is paying Cameron $32,000 per month.

Nah I was not going to do that I said it after brick shot those darts in my parlay he was going to get less then muncher

i would’ve got 25% of the profits and not a penny less. If you wanted to sprinkle a little more on muncher that would’ve been your choice.