Clarification on People Who Fiddle With Drones......

Dark Raver Camper

• 9 months later...

I have toned it down on my drone exploits.  I haven't flown her in months.  Took her to Europe and would have gotten arrested in Hyde Park if I hadn't first noticed the no drones sign.  I will be taking the drone to Mexico next month.  Mexico is drone friendly for the most part.

I have toned it down on my drone exploits.  I haven't flown her in months.  Took her to Europe and would have gotten arrested in Hyde Park if I hadn't first noticed the no drones sign.  I will be taking the drone to Mexico next month.  Mexico is drone friendly for the most part.

Thanks.  Appreciate the update.  

I don’t think the cartels are drone friendly. And yes, the Cartels are everywhere.