Should it be illegal to pay hush money during a campaign?

WVU

It won’t be the hush money that decides his guilt but I’ll ask the question: if it came out before the election he paid hookers, etc. to buy their silence would that have turned the people who voted for him off? Not sure it would have made any difference.

that's a good question. Maybe a Trump voter can chime in with an answer

any human being that hates another human b/c of their political bias is a fucking a fucking loser and a fucking weirdo

Truth

He is basically saying what I am saying in my thread.  In fact, he intended that comment for my thread and posted it here by accident.

Yet you claim his post is truth.  And my take misguided.  You are all over the map Bro! 

Different if you are running for president

I hear ya. But if he's not using campaign money and it's private money, then it's just business between adults. 

Right now it looks like there's an issue but could be weaponized if this were some sort of law.

Granted, as a voter, I'd like to give everything a fair hearing, but not every private matter should be public scrutiny.

I hear ya. But if he's not using campaign money and it's private money, then it's just business between adults. 

Right now it looks like there's an issue but could be weaponized if this were some sort of law.

Granted, as a voter, I'd like to give everything a fair hearing, but not every private matter should be public scrutiny.

It's called Public Office.  EVERYTHING related to money should be made public and transparent.