The ultimate TGF wrestling thread

maron

Guest ChrisHarvard

Vince with another big F-U to the fans.

Wow they went all-in to make Reigns look "really strong"... The way they sold Reigns tonight was like (4) Goldbergs all in one!

They should have had Daniel Bryan shoot him with a hand gun and Reigns could catch the bullet and eat the gun.

They did a better job this time of blasting music after the match to drown out the boos.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince with another big F-U to the fans.

Wow they went all-in to make Reigns look "really strong"... The way they sold Reigns tonight was like (4) Goldbergs all in one!

They should have had Daniel Bryan shoot him with a hand gun and Reigns could catch the bullet and eat the gun.

They did a better job this time of blasting music after the match to drown out the boos.

:laugh

it was going to be a FU to the fans either way... wouldn't you rather see cena or rusev against lesnar? daniel bryan would've been silly with the way they've oversold lesnar, they need someone to take the belt away from him... and it's sad that it looks like roman reigns. but it would be even sadder to be daniel bryan again.

i think i would throw up if i saw daniel bryan (with a broken arm that he couldn't move 5 minutes earlier) lift the titles over his head 1000 times again

Guest ChrisHarvard

They were lucky to be in Memphis at a more 60/40 hate for Reigns

But, Lesnar is way over. They try to make him a heel and he's still cheered! He was cheered against Cena and Rollins, even. This was a terrible move pushing Reigns like this. People are going to boo Reigns worse than ever.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Anyone watching ROH tonight on PPV live from Las Vegas?

I really wanted to go to the show and stay to bet the NCAA conf. tourneys but it was not in the cards.

Guest ChrisHarvard

ROH is great. They have their typical small time promotion problems, like audio fails ect. ect. but overall they are a great promotion.

CM PUNK was there before he got Mersa on his back in WWE. Samoa Joe is going to appear tonight, he quit TNA.

Plus we got Alberto El Patron!!!!

And AJ Styles

Oh and Kazarian and Daniels are in a tag match.

Guest ChrisHarvard

You can be honest with me. Whatever you say in this thread on this public forum stays between me and you.

I'll give you another option. Val Venis or Cody Rhodes

I'm going to have to go with Velvet Sky.

Guest ChrisHarvard

This is a really good PPV, yanks. You have no idea what you're missing.

Kelly (not that Kelly) is a goofball but the commentary is pretty awesome. They're in LV so lots of gambling and drinking talk (both of those you are bad at) zzzzinnnng!