Browns no longer worst team

easygoer

they're far from the worst team

they're not a bottom 5 team

I'd say they're roughly league average, as discussed in Mike's thread.

My answer for the worst team is still Buffalo. A guy actually asked me at the kickoff bash for my pick for worst team and that was my answer and their first two games certainly won't affect my opinion.

They are the worst  team until they actually win a game.  Or you can call them the best winless team this year.

Completely wrong. 

By that measure, Philly was the best team in the NFL entering Week 2 because they hadn't lost. News flash: teams change from year to year. The 2018 Browns are not the same team as the 2017 Browns.

The Browns tied Pittsburgh and lost in the final seconds to New Orleans. That makes them better than 10 teams right there.

FYI, the Browns have a better record than 8 NFL teams and are currently tied with the Steelers.

For anyone tabbing Buffalo as the worst team, you clearly haven’t watched Arizona play yet this season.

They crosses midfield ONCE (1x) yesterday. And that was with two minutes left in the game.

LOL

And their defense looks just as bad.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/36866-who-will-win-the-nfc-west-for-2017-season/&do=findComment&comment=978325

WVU believes teams don't change from year to year.

Super Bowl contenders!

Completely wrong. 

By that measure, Philly was the best team in the NFL entering Week 2 because they hadn't lost. News flash: teams change from year to year. The 2018 Browns are not the same team as the 2017 Browns.

The Browns tied Pittsburgh and lost in the final seconds to New Orleans. That makes them better than 10 teams right there.

FYI, the Browns have a better record than 8 NFL teams and are currently tied with the Steelers.

The browns don't change year after year.  They are cursed or have you not been paying attention?  Let them win a game first.