Betmania Announcement!

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

I am very happy to announce that Betmania is back in the contest rotation.

Let's get this out of the way right now.

It's no secret that a few mths ago there was a disruption with the betmania contest here and at EOG. As I stated in EVERY COMMENT I made about them, it was never a matter of $, but a break down in communication.

PERIOD.

In fact during the time they weren't running contest, I continued to play there and even made a deposit. Because quite simply they have the best teaser and parlay payouts around, and I wasn't in the least bit concerned with their financials.

The past 3 years Betmania has allowed me to administer contest that have given away 10's of thousands of dollars to the on-line community.

having them back in the rotation again, IS A GOOD THING.

You take a shot at them with a snide comment for what happened 2 mths ago, and you are basically taking a shot at me, because IT's MY CALL to at this time add them back into the rotation.

Obviously you are free to speak your mind here at TGF as long as it's kept out of the contest threads, but make sure your comments are based on wanting to see our community thrive and continue to grow and add more and more +EV opportunities for our members.

I go over and beyond to see that you all have plenty of +EV opportunities here at TGF and having Betmania in the contest rotation is a major part of that.

IMO this is a day to be pleased that our community has an additional chance at a +EV outlet, and not a opportunity to make what is nothing more than a snide or misplaced comment intended to cause harm to a book that is providing a +EV opportunity for our community.

The past is the past and let's move forward and embrace the MANY +EV contest and Promo's here at TGF.

Thanx

boats

th?id=HN.608054467781394867&pid=15.1&P=0

Guest boatboatboat
boat do you know if mania takes bitcoin deposits?

I don't think so, but shall inquire. My guess is that at this time no.

I do know that they recently have become TGF posters PALS.

Guest boatboatboat
Boat, get me back on their good graces. M14473. Thanks, Pal

[h=3]The Following Error Occurred:[/h] You dont have sport permissions enabled

I will alert them to this thread and I know they will see your request.

Awesome news....this family of books has provided me with reduced juice, great props, a FREE TV, thousands in contest prizes fast payouts and friendly personal appreciative customer service. A great top 3 out for USA post up players. from a selfish point of view this is great (I do realize some great forum icons and real post up players do not have full or any sports book access anymore due to risk limits or other patterns I wish more could play there) . but from a TGF forum standpoint this is great news.

Can i have an account?

Hello Rito, anyone can have an account at Betmania, if you have not signed up yet, please do and let us know, we will give you a very nice welcome bonus and explain how the payouts and depositing methods work. You can send a private message with your account also and we'll make a note. Thank you.

Hello Rito, anyone can have an account at Betmania, if you have not signed up yet, please do and let us know, we will give you a very nice welcome bonus and explain how the payouts and depositing methods work. You can send a private message with your account also and we'll make a note. Thank you.

You mean anyone that's not a big winner at BP right?