My first football play of the year and I've established my claim to be the forum sharpie.

cyberbabble

Arizona @ -2300 vs UNLV

I just slammed it for $25. Should be -5000 by game time. 5Dimes hasn't moved the line yet (sbrodds is not current) so I'm beginning to worry a little. My Vegas and offshore insider contacts assure me that the big money sharps will be loading up on Arizona tomorrow so I should be OK. I'm in ahead of the big line move.

I want to thank all of my followers for their support but I can't give out any more free picks. After tomorrow I'll be at 100% for the full season with my college picks. I'm negotiating a paid posting position with another forum that will announce an exciting new concept in sports forums on 9/1.

Best of luck with your betting.

making his move ...what is the Bruin's bet of the weekend?
Maron -

Was it you that mentioned the 5Dimes Fishpond penny poker tourny? If so, thanks. I never paid attention to their poker before. The timing is bad for me because I usually have something going on and it is not good enough to change plans if I am busy. I cashed a few times. The free play I (mentioned above) has started me on the road to being a pro sports bettor.

I had $20 free play at 5Dimes. A few hours ago I went allin on Akron @-1900 vs. Howard. Line is currently -5000. They are so afraid of my action that they moved the line after I bet.

Really hoping you're kidding about wasting a $20FP at -1900 odds. Your return would be $1.05.