Just smoked some great weed.

undertaker

I mean fucking great. Had a Jesus moment (I'm an atheist), Went to the strip club and the shit rap they play sounded great. Black dancers looked good. I prefer white ladies.

Thats when I know I got great weed, when Drake sounds great I know I got great weed.

Peace out.

My Colorado TT O 5.5 -103 was an easy winner. Good times!!

Brother Housepicks I haven't smoked in over 20 years until last night. It wasn't fun so I stopped. Fast forward to 2018 and the weed I had tonight blew my mind, I had no idea it could feel this good.

Don't mind me, I'm stoned/drunk posting after midnight just tripping.

That’s explains it. 20 years ago there were only two types of weed, good shit and bad shit.

Things have come a long way since then with all the hybrids and different strains. I’m thinking you just discovered a fun new hobby.

I mean fucking great. Had a Jesus moment (I'm an atheist), Went to the strip club and the shit rap they play sounded great. Black dancers looked good. I prefer white ladies.

Thats when I know I got great weed, when Drake sounds great I know I got great weed.

Peace out.

My Colorado TT O 5.5 -103 was an easy winner. Good times!!

Glad you enjoyed the weed Henry.