Accelerate @ Breeder's Cup

RealSlimShady

3:1

If he’s not the fave then big money is dumb.

McKinzie, Catholic Boy, West Coast, Gunnevera are all competitors, IMO, if they make it. Mind your biscuits is getting some love after winning impressively at Church last weekend but that was against donkeys.

The thing I love about Catholic Boy is he has no quit in him. At least you’ll know he should give you a chance. But Accelerate is a beast and as long as he doesn’t hate the surface should make the money. I’m hoping for a decent sized field of also-rans so the show pool is good

Good horse but not incredibly dominant. I wouldn't bet him at current odds without knowing who is in the race yet and what their post positions are. If there's some speed in the race and Accelerate draws the 1 hole, he's probably not going to get a good trip and will have a hard time closing. I would bet him at 3/2 or better but at 1/2 or so currently, I'd pass.

I wouldn't bet a nickel on him. Didn't look right on Sat, was really acting up in gate. Trainer is 0'fr in about 40 BC races. For West Coast to be that close at about 80% says something. I thought the inside was real good the first 3 days at SA which might have helped WC, and hurt Accelerate. 

If race was at SA he would probably be on my short list, but definitely going to be trying to beat him. 

its horse racing and with huge track takeouts even higher  BC day they are all literally all underlays but some more than others

14 horse field he will be larger than 3-1,   I will be pretty shocked if he is less than 3-1,  gun to my head 3.7 - 1  possible near  co fav with McKenzie, with Catholic boy not too far back,

his last race while winning was slow.  hes out of S Calif, and not from the major trainers.  granted I hope he wins VERY much...

Mendelssohn may  be the wise guy horse  single digit win odds for him,  after that incredible 3rd he took staying that long against incredible fractions in the race he broke diversify, granted Diversify will take East coast money with a decent post draw and be single digits also.

u have money on west coast, mind your biscuts, Roaring Lion will not be played much except by the  pro Europe types but an amazing horse,   the Japan horse Yoshida, and thunder Snow of course will get some interest.    im forgetting somebody.    really a great interesting field like the Bayern year

its horse racing and with huge track takeouts even higher  BC day they are all literally all underlays but some more than others

14 horse field he will be larger than 3-1,   I will be pretty shocked if he is less than 3-1,  gun to my head 3.7 - 1  possible near  co fav with McKenzie, with Catholic boy not too far back,

his last race while winning was slow.  hes out of S Calif, and not from the major trainers.  granted I hope he wins VERY much...

Mendelssohn may  be the wise guy horse  single digit win odds for him,  after that incredible 3rd he took staying that long against incredible fractions in the race he broke diversify, granted Diversify will take East coast money with a decent post draw and be single digits also.

u have money on west coast, mind your biscuts, Roaring Lion will not be played much except by the  pro Europe types but an amazing horse,   the Japan horse Yoshida, and thunder Snow of course will get some interest.    im forgetting somebody.    really a great interesting field like the Bayern year

Mendelssohn raced this weekend.  Looked like he usually looks.  Ran 3rd.  He's been overplayed in every race since Dubai.  Wonder if people will start catching on eventually.