Does Anyone Here Still Have A Waterbed?

The X

Had one in the early eighties they were all the rage back then

Still have the frame which I use for shelves at the shop and used the heater to grow marijuana clones more than once

Remember more than once having to drape my leg over the frame to try and stop the bed spins

Good times

Ha!!!! I still have mine and sleep very well each and every night... Got it in 1975, so it's 43 years old, we have a motion-less bed and if I try sleeping on a regular bed, I'm up all night.. Sex has never been as issue on that bad boy... I bought it brand new my first year in college for $150 bucks and thought I spent a fortune, plus I got 2 night stands.. Those fuckers have vanished over the years, but the bed and headboard with lights are walnut and still look stylish, cuz that's the way I roll.... I fact just had a roll in the hay or water in it this morning...

So, there!!!

Ha!!!! I still have mine and sleep very well each and every night... Got it in 1975, so it's 43 years old, we have a motion-less bed and if I try sleeping on a regular bed, I'm up all night.. Sex has never been as issue on that bad boy... I bought it brand new my first year in college for $150 bucks and thought I spent a fortune, plus I got 2 night stands.. Those fuckers have vanished over the years, but the bed and headboard with lights are walnut and still look stylish, cuz that's the way I roll.... I fact just had a roll in the hay or water in it this morning...

So, there!!!

Thing is older than me.

Wow.

Broke dick Jeff has had the same bed since 1975....why doesn’t this surprise me?

Frame yes, about the 6th mattress, and I can only imagine what the fuk your bed looks like ole Pit Face... From the looks of your run down house in lil Mexico, you're probably sleeping on dirt... Oh by the way, spend some money and get you face fixed...