Does Anyone Here Still Have A Waterbed?

The X

This is too funny.. I butt dialed 12 people between 6:50 and 7:13 am this morning.. About 7:30 my phone was ringing off the hook... Folks from Kansas, Texas and Illinois calling me back and I just looked and yes I did call you I guess about 7:13 to be exact...

WTF? Was going on, no clue!!!!

This is too funny.. I butt dialed 12 people between 6:50 and 7:13 am this morning.. About 7:30 my phone was ringing off the hook... Folks from Kansas, Texas and Illinois calling me back and I just looked and yes I did call you I guess about 7:13 to be exact...

What part of the story was ‘Too Funny’ ?

Haha.  You left an interesting 3 minute voicemail as well.  Could hear you walking then driving.  

Man these things were all the rage in the in the 80's and into the 90's.

Reminds me of this story i want to tell.....

Well in the early 1990's in '92 i was on my own out of my parents and had met this guy who was a bit older than me who needed a roommate. I then moved my things in including my water bed.

I was a handsome young guy back in the day and had my share of gals.

Anyway i had a nickname for my bed the floating pleasure palace.

Word got around and soon i was racking up numbers of gals

One thing i always loved was variety, I liked them small,tall,dark,pale,plump,petite like a Baskin Robbins all 32 flavors were fantastic.

I had this one gal she was around 170 pounds not skin n bones but she was really cute

Anyway from behind she had this nice full firm ass and i had a mirrored headboard and while banging her i loved watching her roll her eyes in the back of her head in pure exstacy.

Then she would be on top riding my cock, well i finally had her sucking me off and she was A+ there as well.

All the sudden i exploded all in her mouth and the crazy thing was she couldnt get enough she looked like she spilled ice cream all over face.

What she didnt know was i filmed it on video.

Out of the at time fifteen or twenty videos i made this one was what i considered The Holy Grail i was dubbing off copies left and right.

What i would do to see that video one more time,lol.  Wish i knew where a copy was.