Time to leave behind EOG- If you post there you are a loser

Loki

Anybody who spends time at EOG or respects JK is a total loser unless you are blind. I will never post there again. They are the only forum that actually makes SBR look respectable. They have supported touts, which is basically the same as supporting child molesters as far as I'm concerned. They are just looking to rape people. They covered up JK's scam, and worst of all they claim they are the only free speech forum but handcuff you the second you speak out of turn.

Stop posting about that shit hole and let this be the last time EOG is ever mentioned on this site. I'm tired of seeing their name mentioned.

Anybody who spends time at EOG or respects JK is a total loser unless you are blind. I will never post there again. They are the only forum that actually makes SBR look respectable. They have supported touts, which is basically the same as supporting child molesters as far as I'm concerned. They are just looking to rape people. They covered up JK's scam, and worst of all they claim they are the only free speech forum but handcuff you the second you speak out of turn.

Stop posting about that shit hole and let this be the last time EOG is ever mentioned on this site. I'm tired of seeing their name mentioned.

You a dumbfuck?

Child Molesters, take advantage of children against their will or without them knowing better.

Touts, take advantage of people that deserve it.

Solid comparison.

EOG is nothing different than this site. Just people bullshitting and playing contests, but this site may offer more as far as contests...And to me SBR is the only forum that "handcuffs" people when it comes to what they type about.

Kinger, you thinking of treating Loki like Wade?

I enjoy EOG very much and find some +EV info there plus a dose of the antics and drama I dont mind.

also enjoy here

handicappershideaway

SBR

RX

bangthebook

cappersmall

MAjorwger (during college bowl season only)

poke around only at a couple others here and there bettorsworld, madjacks (Griff and 1vice use this forum some so I keep meaning to get move involved there)

not sure yet on the new sports info site by General Pete, Dirty and contest Guru I m not a fantasy player at all.

not much of a covers guy at all.

You a dumbfuck?

Child Molestors, take advantage of children against their will or without them knowing better.

Touts, take advantage of people that deserve it.

Solid comparison.

EOG is nothing different than this site. Just people bullshitting and playing contests, but this site may offer more as far as contests...And to me SBR is the only forum that "handcuffs" people when it comes to what they type about.

Kinger, you thinking of treating Loki like Wade?

LMAO if you think EOG doesn't censor people you have to be one of the dumbest fucks on the planet. EOG has proved time and time again to delete threads and cover up the truth when it is spoken. Touts are fucking losers, the fact that you stick up for them just proves you are a jerkoff loser. Nobody deserves to get taken advantage of....... Gambling could be considered a major problem, and nobody deserves to have a tout try to sell them a pick as if they are actually a winning gambler.

EOG is nothing like this site. This site is ahead of the curve and offers the only format that is plausible in what has become an outdated forum world.

a lot of what you say is true

but it's tough to leave behind as it is my home

it is sad to see JK ruin the place though

can only hope for changes made and a better direction in the future

but it looks bleak.

The exit of Kingrevolver marked the end of that worthless site

without him they were doomed

JK is just not a people person. He doesn't really "get" the forums. He might be stuck, though as I don't think he has any real world skills outside of radio. And radio doesn't pay. He is a NorthWestern grad, so you would think he could do something better with his life.

So you hate EOG, why come over here and yell at us?

You seem like a nasty person, calling people names(child molester,losers, talking about rape, etc), probably a good thing if you leave there and here as well.

So you hate EOG, why come over here and yell at us?

You seem like a nasty person, calling people names(child molester,losers, talking about rape, etc), probably a good thing if you leave there and here as well.

maybe if you took john kelly's cock out of your mouth for 5 minutes you'd have a chance to reassess the situation

EOG = Boring

I was a silent surfer on EOG since the start and at first I found it useful as most content was in relation to sportbooks, payouts, bonuses, etc. -Lets face it, that's why we are here at the end of the day. Now you go on that same site and there is rare mention to any of that. Will not be going back personally. Glad I found this place. Thanks George.

EOG = Boring

I was a silent surfer on EOG since the start and at first I found it useful as most content was in relation to sportbooks, payouts, bonuses, etc. -Lets face it, that's why we are here at the end of the day. Now you go on that same site and there is rare mention to any of that. Will not be going back personally. Glad I found this place. Thanks George.

Fair assessment

JK is just not a people person. He doesn't really "get" the forums. He might be stuck' date=' though as I don't think he has any real world skills outside of radio. And radio doesn't pay. He is a NorthWestern grad, so you would think he could do something better with his life.[/quote']

Real World Skills??

What are they?

Now you telling posters how to lead their life?