Free 1/2 point happy hours at Betmania

betmania

You all know how the Free 1/2 point is only good for 1 hour? Uhum... 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST every day... Well, we got news for you! This and every Wednesday, we will let our TGF customers get the free 1/2 point from 2:00 pm 'til 5:00 EST. Please keep in mind this is NOT automatic, you need to place your bets and contact the sales team and request the adjustment. Wondering what's next? Come back tomorrow and look for a new daily promo.

*Betmania reserves the right to remove, add or modify these promotions at any time.

serious? u sure? that's awesome. do you just make the plays and then afterwards like tomorrow if 1/2 matters call for the adjustment? that might be easier than adjusting over the phone a bunch of 1/2 points that will not likely matter... just an idea.. I have one or two a year...

Thank you for your question Trytrytry, when you place the bet, you need to contact us and let us know you are taking the free 1/2 point. A note will be added to your account for the adjustment, the best way and to avoid any confusion or disputes would be to e-mail the supervisor [email protected] you can also call and ask for her or Damian, this is not a regular promotion and remember is for Wednesday only, they are both aware of this.

you would if you make the wager in the non normal happy hour time frame! the extended hours!

Hello guys, thank you for your participation. The free 1/2 point can't be combined with the reduced juice. The system will automatically default to regular juice. Reason why you need to specify what you want.

You all know how the Free 1/2 point is only good for 1 hour? Uhum... 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST every day... Well' date=' we got news for you! This and every [b']Wednesday[/b], we will let our TGF customers get the free 1/2 point from 2:00 pm 'til 5:00 EST. Please keep in mind this is NOT automatic, you need to place your bets and contact the sales team and request the adjustment. Wondering what's next? Come back tomorrow and look for a new daily promo.

*Betmania reserves the right to remove, add or modify these promotions at any time.

Please check your messages...thanks

Guest boatboatboat

Well, is was about time for you to put a face to the name!

It was easier to talk with you when I had a mental image of a 250 lb 72 year old.

if my voice cracks on phone next time we talk, you will know why

check PM's please

and change user picture as well

You are cutting into my threads here as all attention is now on you.

thanx

Done, please do keep in mind I am not only talking to you guys in here but I got other players on the phone and chats as well. Thank you all for your patience.