ANYONE WHO LIKES THE RED SOX TONIGHT AND WANTS A CHANCE TO TAKE MY MONEY, CHECK IN

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

busy as hell folks yet he has the time to make this thread at 1:53 pacific time then post in it for hours talking to himself desperate for a poster to take him up on his weak-ass offer. if this isnt the mother of all BDF threads then i dont know what is lol

:bulb I was thinking the same thing.  Not only that but he wrote a novel in a couple of the posts.

Both Sleepy and Mikey will be paid

However, due to the long term, unfair, gross mistreatment I've endured at the hands of YankswithAIDS, they will both be paid at the conclusion of the WS rather than today or tomorrow. Somebody has to pay for the wildly unfair and hypocritical way I've been treated by YankswithAIDS, and unfortunately it's going to be Sleepy and mikey

If YankswithAIDS bans me, they will not be paid

If YankswithAIDS puts me on post review, they will not be paid

If YankswithAIDS talks any shit to me or trolls me in even the slightest way, they will not be paid

I'm going to enjoy this World Series and watching the Dodgers become World champs. I'll have action on every game.

This is how it will go down. Have a great day everyone

However, due to the long term, unfair, gross mistreatment I've endured at the hands of YankswithAIDS, they will both be paid at the conclusion of the WS rather than today or tomorrow. Somebody has to pay for the wildly unfair and hypocritical way I've been treated by YankswithAIDS, and unfortunately it's going to be Sleepy and mikey

If YankswithAIDS talks any shit to me or trolls me in even the slightest way, they will not be paid

I'm going to enjoy this World Series and watching the Dodgers become World champs. I'll have action on every game.

Stiff.

Dude, it’s 100 bucks. Cut the shit and pay it

I'm just playing by the same rules as documented slow payers Brock and kolzig

They will both 100% be paid at the end of the World Series as long as YankswithAIDS doesnt troll me, ban me, or put me on review

Btw, YankswithAIDS...you should really look into one of the Magic Johnson drug cocktails. It could help cure you of those disgusting fucking AIDS that currently infest your body you clownboy cocksmoker

GO DODGERS!