ANYONE WHO LIKES THE RED SOX TONIGHT AND WANTS A CHANCE TO TAKE MY MONEY, CHECK IN

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He only reacts. he never starts it. Also I like to back the underdog.

He started this one.

Game was 3-3 last night. Or whatever the tie was or Sox up 1.. doesn’t matter. Anyways he emailed us and asked for his pms to be turned on so he could COLLECT from Miley and sleepy. So I turned them on. He had no intention of paying.

He started this one.

Game was 3-3 last night. Or whatever the tie was or Sox up 1.. doesn’t matter. Anyways he emailed us and asked for his pms to be turned on so he could COLLECT from Miley and sleepy. So I turned them on. He had no intention of paying.

Hahahaha classic

I didn’t either. Does he have stiff history before this? I thought he was only guilty of the grandiose delusions of his lifestyle.

EXTREMELY disappointing. Do the right think Henry.

Same here. He loves posting to much to stiff. I’m confident he will pay. Just won’t be tilmhe has the extra money and wants to post. Like you said. Delusions of grandar (or however you spell)

I’d say by maybe ncaa tourney he will by dying to post. And he knows he can’t unless he pays. He will just have some excuse (prob me or say he was proving a point that these guys are all broke and desperate and he’s better than everyone) and I won’t let him back til the debt is paid.

But we’ll see

He obviously doesn’t have the money.

Now he’s gonna do whatever it takes for me to ban him

Mikey and sleepy if you don’t care about the money lmk and he’s gone for good. By good I mean until Kinger brings him back in 3 days

Why don't Nazi posters who promote they want to skin Jews alive get banned? Instead their rivals get banned?

I remember you banned me after a Nazi said awful things about my sister? You protected the Nazi?

Do you endorse that kind of hate speech? Is TGF a safe haven for Nazi's.

Are any of the owners Nazi's? I witnessed two instances of Nazi hate speech. Both times the Nazi's rival was banned.

Once it was me, yesterday it was Frank Costello.

Why don't Nazi posters who promote they want to skin Jews alive get banned? Instead their rivals get banned?

I remember you banned me after a Nazi said awful things about my sister? You protected the Nazi?

Do you endorse that kind of hate speech? Is TGF a safe haven for Nazi's.

Are any of the owners Nazi's? I witnessed two instances of Nazi hate speech. Both times the Nazi's rival was banned.

Once it was me, yesterday it was Frank Costello.

Nazi rivals? Wtf you talking about? You were never banned either. I simply asked both of you to cut the shit.