Gee, I wonder who sent those pipe bombs to Obama and The Clintons...

KingRevolver

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hear a story about someone getting shot over a piece of pizza, a piece of chicken or a pork chop...probably a black person.

Whites will take the hit on homemade bombs.

Fairs fair.

Lol racist fuck mad because his wife is built like Zack Thomas from the neck down. (He posted a pic of her in a hallway and shed definitely finish top 5 in the league in tackles)

No wonder you’re always trying to mask your insecurities by trying to prove how awesome your life is to 15 degenerates on the internet

Lol racist fuck mad because his wife is built like Zack Thomas from the neck down. (He posted a pic of her in he hallway and she’d definitely finish top 5 in the league in tackles.

No wonder you’re always trying to make your insecurities by trying to prove how awesome your life is to 15 degenerates on the internet

Mr 200 posts throwing his weight around. :laugh

Lol racist fuck mad because his wife is built like Zack Thomas from the neck down. (He posted a pic of her in a hallway and shed definitely finish top 5 in the league in tackles)

No wonder you’re always trying to mask your insecurities by trying to prove how awesome your life is to 15 degenerates on the internet

Serial killers are white. Food killers are black. I’m sorry that’s just the way it is.

And you’ve probably never in your life screwed someone as good looking as my wife.

You need to try harder.

Stormy=fail

Russia=fail

Ford=fail

Soros Honduran march=soon to fail

I know let's send bombs to ourselves that might do it :laugh  :laugh

Have you ever licked Netanyahu ball's? I'm guessing multiple times. Far Right Jews have no shame, no compassion for other races, and are extreme White Nationalists.

Nailed you to a tee?

Serial killers are white. Food killers are black. I’m sorry that’s just the way it is.

And you’ve probably never in your life screwed someone as good looking as my wife.

You need to try harder.

all that red meat u feed your wife and kids have them looking real sloppy. I’d refrain from posting pics of zack Thomas and the little ones if I were you and stick to trying to convince everyone on here that he life of an hvac installer is so much better than theirs

Hardly a Trump supporter, but he is 10 times better than Hillary... so go blame her cause she is running 2020 as well... GL with that LMAO

And about the forum, you can keep it, I give zero fucks about forums in general...is a distraction for me here and there, but I see this 20man classroom is your life and more importantly, my presence disturbs you so much you have to come back to a place you don't really support (not under that handle at least)

No balls to use your real identity, sad

You need this forum plenty you fucking stiff slow paying loser. Go jerk off to more pics of the children you’re pretending to save. And I’m sure you’re real close to cracking the big Cornell case lmao fucking delusional loser don’t worry I’m right after u on every post moving forward

Have you ever licked Netanyahu ball's? I'm guessing multiple times. Far Right Jews have no shame, no compassion for other races, and are extreme White Nationalists.

Nailed you to a tee?

As usual you have zero clue, but you know that. My wife is mixed race.

When we meet one day the only thing that will be nailed is you to a cross.