Gee, I wonder who sent those pipe bombs to Obama and The Clintons...

KingRevolver

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More good news, Trump has invited Putin to visit the US, this should set off guys like Runny. :laugh

Another sign of why this President is weak. He'll probably commit treason again.

Trump and Kim are in love. Another sign.

China and Russia are spying on the president via his personal cell phone.

Just another sign on how weak this illegitimate President is.

Who has posted more political truth on the boards, rail or BR? It may be a dead heat.

I know you said Trump is internationally brilliant but then tried to play it off as a joke. LOL Tell us what you think about this article. Mark McKinnon a strong conservative, one of your guys.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trumps-calls-unity-blasted-former-bush-advisor-064829895.html

I would expect that corruption of the de facto leader of the opposing party would be a talking point. It doesn't make it untrue.

Just a little research would prove it is a False Flag.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/10/27/claims-of-clinton-russia-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/#371abe057b55

“Clinton's State Department and several government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the 2010 partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, supposedly giving Moscow control of more than 20% of America’s uranium supply.

Obama and Clinton colluding to hand over 20% America’s strategic uranium to the Russians? On cue, Fox News gabber Sean Hannity said this could be 'the biggest scandal' in American history.

But here's the thing ― by 20%, we really mean almost zero.

Those U.S. facilities obtained by Russia produce almost nothing. The uranium deposits are of relatively poor grade and are too costly to compete on the uranium market. But the facilities do have good milling capacity to process ore, if anyone gives it to them, which hasn’t happened in about 10 years. Theoretically, they could process 20% of our ore, but that will never happen. Uranium One couldn’t give these facilities away.”

Approving the sale of US Uranium to Russian oligarchs after receiving donations from said oligarchs into her foundation.

Just a little research would prove it is a False Flag.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/10/27/claims-of-clinton-russia-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/#371abe057b55

“Clinton's State Department and several government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the 2010 partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, supposedly giving Moscow control of more than 20% of America’s uranium supply.

Obama and Clinton colluding to hand over 20% America’s strategic uranium to the Russians? On cue, Fox News gabber Sean Hannity said this could be 'the biggest scandal' in American history.

But here's the thing ― by 20%, we really mean almost zero.

Those U.S. facilities obtained by Russia produce almost nothing. The uranium deposits are of relatively poor grade and are too costly to compete on the uranium market. But the facilities do have good milling capacity to process ore, if anyone gives it to them, which hasn’t happened in about 10 years. Theoretically, they could process 20% of our ore, but that will never happen. Uranium One couldn’t give these facilities away.”

I never said anything about 20% Thank you for providing the evidence to my original point.

i see there are reports that he was a member of the seminole tribe, others that he may have filipino ancestry. Put it all together and it's pretty clear the guy was fucked up.

This country needs to start coming together and showing compassion for each other, perhaps a good first step would be to show pity on Mr Sayac and pardon him?

i see there are reports that he was a member of the seminole tribe, others that he may have filipino ancestry. Put it all together and it's pretty clear the guy was fucked up.

This country needs to start coming together and showing compassion for each other, perhaps a good first step would be to show pity on Mr Sayac and pardon him?

he must be related to liz warren

I know you said Trump is internationally brilliant but then tried to play it off as a joke. LOL Tell us what you think about this article. Mark McKinnon a strong conservative, one of your guys.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trumps-calls-unity-blasted-former-bush-advisor-064829895.html

Basically he’s right. Now read IAG’s.

You show start a GoFundMe page for the traitor.

Thank god 3 weeks a ago I transferred 80% of my funds to bonds. I've only lost $30,000 this week.

You show start a GoFundMe page for the traitor.

Thank god 3 weeks a ago I transferred 80% of my funds to bonds. I've only lost $30,000 this week.

I went to the go fund me page and low and behold there's already a fund for him set up, not a huge outpouring of support so far, but there was 1 very large contribution by someone named "big bad Don".