What is the best country in the world to live?

WVU

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that I get annoyed by in Costa Rica is the difficulty in getting things that I can order easily in the States. Wanted to buy a battery backup (UPS) because the electrical grid goes down from time to time. You can't find one anywhere close and if you try to have one shipped from somewhere else it's a nightmare and takes forever.

One thing that I get annoyed by in Costa Rica is the difficulty in getting things that I can order easily in the States. Wanted to buy a battery backup (UPS) because the electrical grid goes down from time to time. You can't find one anywhere close and if you try to have one shipped from somewhere else it's a nightmare and takes forever.

Get a freight forwarder with Miami pobox

this sounds cool.  What countries did you hit?

On that first 6 month trip it was Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, India, Nepal, France, Spain, England

Since then I've added on Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, Philippines, Malaysia,  South Korea, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Denmark, Hungary, Mexico, Peru

This summer I'm going to mainland China for the first time for 3 weeks. 

**** I should note: Because of how much I like and how much I've spent on traveling....

I don't own a house (I rent an apartment), have no kids, and no wife.

On that first 6 month trip it was Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, India, Nepal, France, Spain, England

Since then I've added on Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, Philippines, Malaysia,  South Korea, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Denmark, Hungary, Mexico, Peru

This summer I'm going to mainland China for the first time for 3 weeks. 

**** I should note: Because of how much I like and how much I've spent on traveling....

I don't own a house (I rent an apartment), have no kids, and no wife.

That is an awesome list.  Cool life, bro