can anyone here hook me up with a room at the Atlantis?

WVU

The tide is too strong and the sea is ferocious. It's not your regular beach where you go in slowly and most people can hang out before the waves crash. You go from 0 feet to 5 feet in no time and the sea sucks you in.

Yeah. It looks cool.

I'd like to know why you can't go in the water on the beach though. :scratch

Good stuff

I hope to be able to go to Europe too. Would love to watch a Real Madrid game and just travel Europe. Theres some hidden gems in the baltic area.

God willing I hope to go in 2018 for the Russia world cup. Start in Portugal and ride the train all the way to Russia.

It's not that I think it wouldnt be a nice spot to vacation. I just have some things I would like to cross off the list first while my kids are still in their childhood. Hawaii and Europe being the big 2.

Costa Rica is pretty expensive if you want to come and live here. It depends on the area of course but a 2 to 3 bed room house in a good but not great area in the central valley could go for $800 at the very least. You can find a nice place for 1k per month.

what is the cost of living like there? what does a nice 2 or 3 bedroom house go for in a nice neighborhood?

It's not that I think it wouldnt be a nice spot to vacation. I just have some things I would like to cross off the list first while my kids are still in their childhood. Hawaii and Europe being the big 2.

You want to Vito Europe before WW3 in full swing. It's on the brink now. Screw the vacations and start prepping. Although a trip to Costa Rica sounds idea and always thought of relocating there to get away from our corrupt government.